Newcomer here. Planning to start my 2-wheel escapades in this part of the world. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Newcomer here. Planning to start my 2-wheel escapades in this part of the world.

Moved to TO in August. While I have been driving two-wheelers back home for over 12 years, I have used scooters and maxi-scooters for a major part and did cross-country trips. Hoping to do such trips here as well.
welcome, if you ever get homesick you can visit brampton.
ride safe

From videos I've seen from India motorcycling, You should have no problems navigating this streets

And yet, just when you think you’ve seen it all….

From videos I've seen from India motorcycling, You should have no problems navigating this streets
Just watched a video of one snowcat on YouTube and I can safely say I drive much saner than all in those videos. 😅

And yet, just when you think you’ve seen it all….
That in no way was meant as a jab, My point i was trying to make is the amount of bike and scooter riders in the cities from some of the video's I've seen. Compared to the cities in this country

That in no way was meant as a jab, My point i was trying to make is the amount of bike and scooter riders in the cities from some of the video's I've seen. Compared to the cities in this country
lol buddy, i'm talking about the drivers here! they are terrible and are only getting worse.

takes courage
It also takes good preparation, sanity checks and being aware of the limitations of one's self and the vehicle- long-distance drive on any two-wheeler is not easy; you need to consider your back and traps as well. While I enjoy cruisers and scooters that have a good sitting position, I hate riding those extreme sports bikes for the toll it takes on my back even as a passenger.

I used to tell new riders back home that just because your bike has so so torque and can reach so so speeds don't mean you should be doing it. A few listen, many don't and some get smacked with common sense after they are in an accident.

Welcome! Have you got your m1/m2? If not, I suggest this is the best time to get m1 and book a spot for first m2 course of the season (1st week of April generally). This way you can start riding right away in April. Because there’s 60 days waiting after m1 and m2 course provides both motorcycle and m1 exit road test. It’s hard to find a bike to enter road test on your own. Most companies won’t provide insurance to m1 riders.

Back
Top Bottom