Newbie | GTAMotorcycle.com

Welcome. Good luck & ride safe.

Check insurance costs thoroughly, BEFORE you run out and purchase a bike.

Welcome to the forum!

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard. The only mistakes I made in M1 were the G1 questions (Rules/ demerit points etc). Good luck on the test.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

I did my M1 a few weeks back. Do yourself a favor and read the MTO book though. I did all my studying online with hundreds of tests and quizzes during downtime at work, consistently aced them all, but the M1 I took had way more curve balls than I remember my G1 having five years ago. I still passed fine, but it was more of an ordeal than just in and out - definitely sweat bullets for some of the weirder questions.

LMK When you get your licenses! If you're near downtown we can go get a coffee sometime on our new/used bikes :D

Last edited:
Just going to say that new riders need to be careful about group riding. Sometimes trying to keep up or focusing on the group and not basics (that will later become rote and/or muscle-memory) can lead to bad outcomes...

I did the online practice tests about a hundred times, whizzed through the exam with a perfect score. It really helps! Ride by yourself for a while, like the first 500km, and don't go far from town. Learn to do your own maintenence too! Its easy on a bike.

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom