New to this forum | GTAMotorcycle.com

New to this forum

Rizla818

Hey Everyone,

I'm Riz and I live and work just north of Toronto in Stouffville. I have a 2007 Yamaha V-Star 650 which was 6months old when I got it. I love my bike, I love riding and I love working on bikes. I only know my V-Star right now but I will be getting another bike second hand from a co-worker who just wants it gone. Its a 1974 Honda but at least its something to work on. Will probably go the retro cafe racer route on this one. My V-Star is partially chopped just need to do the neck this winter and get new trees. If anyone wants to ride with me let me know. I usually have rides planned every weekend.

pics => http://rizlad.imgur.com

Welcome to the forums. Sweet ride, too. That thing looks incredible!

I live downtown, but ride up around Stouffville several times a week. If you ever want to go for a ride, pm me

welcome... stouffville here too... c ya around

> welcome... stouffville here too... c ya around

Cool, hope to see you too, probably already have once or twice but I wouldn't know it was you. I work in the office building on Sandiford where the town hall used to be. I see bikes cruising past all day long, not so much today but I was out in the rain (twice). MY bike is usually the only one in the lot.

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Nice bike!

Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom