New speed triple | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New speed triple

I think I like it... maybe? That fairing is growing on me, I think they did a good job with it

The question now becomes, do you choose this or an Aprila Tuono 1100 Factory?

It has a very 'eager' look to it : )

091421-2022-triumph-Speed-Triple-1200-RR-f-633x388.png

I think I like it... maybe? That fairing is growing on me, I think they did a good job with it

The question now becomes, do you choose this or an Aprila Tuono 1100 Factory?
Triumph will likely be the better street bike. I skimmed a few videos on YouTube and the designers were talking about a more aggressive street bike you can track with. The chassis is already from the naked, unlike the tuono which is realistically built as a super sport with flat bars.

Triumph will likely be the better street bike. I skimmed a few videos on YouTube and the designers were talking about a more aggressive street bike you can track with. The chassis is already from the naked, unlike the tuono which is realistically built as a super sport with flat bars.

reviewers are saying the opposite right now. appears they went opposite with the new 1200RS, more track bike than the older street naked.
if this is just a 1200RS with clip-ons then I would say the opposite.

reviewers are saying the opposite right now. appears they went opposite with the new 1200RS, more track bike than the older street naked.
if this is just a 1200RS with clip-ons then I would say the opposite.

Misunderstood me or mayhaps my explanation sucked. They took the naked and made it more of a true ‘sport/super sport’. It’s not replacing the RS. So really the comparison should be the RSV4, which I would say the triumph is the better street option.

Misunderstood me or mayhaps my explanation sucked. They took the naked and made it more of a true ‘sport/super sport’. It’s not replacing the RS. So really the comparison should be the RSV4, which I would say the triumph is the better street option.

gotcha. yes, completely agree with that then.

Back
Top Bottom