New Royal Enfield dealer in town | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Royal Enfield dealer in town

cool beans

cool! still considering a RE 650.
the Interceptor?

Student of mine bought one, rode it yesterday to refill the gas for him. Beautiful ride.

the Interceptor?

Student of mine bought one, rode it yesterday to refill the gas for him. Beautiful ride.

more likely the 650 GT for me (although i'll think i'll miss the center stand from the interceptor). i dont have room to store 2 bikes though and i dont want to sell my current one...1st world problems!

more likely the 650 GT for me (although i'll think i'll miss the center stand from the interceptor). i dont have room to store 2 bikes though and i dont want to sell my current one...1st world problems!
The INT650 and Continental GT are exactly the same except for tank, handlebars, footrests and seat.
You can mix and match parts to your heart's content.
How many bikes do you need ? One more than you already have... :)

storage unit baby

The INT650 and Continental GT are exactly the same except for tank, handlebars, footrests and seat.
You can mix and match parts to your heart's content.
How many bikes do you need ? One more than you already have... :)

its weird because i've avoided chrome as much as i could with my previous bikes but now i'm really drawn to the mister clean chrome version of the RE 650 for some reason.

royal-enfield-continental-gt-650-twin-mister-clean-chrome-2020-chrome-mister-clean_256365.jpg

its weird because i've avoided chrome as much as i could with my previous bikes but now i'm really drawn to the mister clean chrome version of the RE 650 for some reason.

royal-enfield-continental-gt-650-twin-mister-clean-chrome-2020-chrome-mister-clean_256365.jpg
its much nicer without the ********* pirate isnt it?

I too like the aluminum chrome look on the aprilia tuono/RSV4 frames :love: :love: :love:

small detail but im not a fan of that sorta reworked old school logo on the tank.
i wish we had the version the UK is getting with black rims, stock fork boots and gold writing. would make the rear gold shock reservoir look more in place. also wish the pipes were way shrunken way down lol. small details but adds up when factoring in the price for a brand new bike.

side-view.png

also wanted to add, god damn that seat is hard as ****.

also all the tanks on these 650s are definitely not handpainted like some of the 350/500s. these are definitely stickers.

also wanted to add, god damn that seat is hard as ****.

also all the tanks on these 650s are definitely not handpainted like some of the 350/500s. these are definitely stickers.
If you end up getting one and don't like the original, there are lots of inexpensive seat options - start with the RE accessory catalogue.
Yes, only the 350/500 singles had the hand done pinstriping.

If you end up getting one and don't like the original, there are lots of inexpensive seat options - start with the RE accessory catalogue.
Yes, only the 350/500 singles had the hand done pinstriping.

Yep I’ve switched out all my seats on my previous bikes. Just didn’t expect this one to practically have no cushion feeling at all haha.

The sound of the stock pipes are ok. But they had their sample gassed up bike nestled in a corner of the show room which is gonna make it sound louder and bassier than it really is. But I don’t need loud.
First thing I’m doing is getting rid of the 2-2 and going 2-1 exhaust. Should shed a lot of unnecessary pounds.

Last edited:
If you go with the S&S 2-1 it apparently sheds about 24 pounds.

yah thats an expensive option but i might do that versus the TEC Stinger 2-1 option. i've been reading the TEC 2-1 seems to have a bunch of random issues (incorrectly sized parts, baffle that cant be removed properly without rewelding/shaping, unfinished looking welds, etc).

the weight loss is great though as i still think on paper this bike is heavier than it should be. its too bad the frame is a bit cheap and theres no way to do a proper passenger delete. i did that on my ducati and weight savings was substantial on an already pretty light bike.

yah thats an expensive option but i might do that versus the TEC Stinger 2-1 option. i've been reading the TEC 2-1 seems to have a bunch of random issues (incorrectly sized parts, baffle that cant be removed properly without rewelding/shaping, unfinished looking welds, etc).

the weight loss is great though as i still think on paper this bike is heavier than it should be. its too bad the frame is a bit cheap and theres no way to do a proper passenger delete. i did that on my ducati and weight savings was substantial on an already pretty light bike.
It is what it is - a bike built to a price. The engineering is sound, the motor is a peach, and it easily lends itself to all kinds of modifications.
Its not a Triumph or a Ducati for sure, the buy in reflects that. I sure am happy with mine.

It is what it is - a bike built to a price. The engineering is sound, the motor is a peach, and it easily lends itself to all kinds of modifications.
Its not a Triumph or a Ducati for sure, the buy in reflects that. I sure am happy with mine.
How many kms on your bike?
Does it ride well?
Show us a pic!

Back
Top Bottom