new rider near SQ1 | GTAMotorcycle.com

new rider near SQ1

RedlineTherapy

Whats up fellow riders?
I'm new to the forum, and new to riding.
I just wanted to introduce myself here. I picked up my bike on saturday, and now I'm just riding around sq1 area to get used to my bike. Its running a little rough because its been in storage for a little bit, so I'm just trying to go through a couple of tanks to get her back up to par. Let me know if anyone is down to ride together. ;)

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

welcome! what bike do you ride? Make sure you check Ride/Hook up section for group rides, there are some 250cc group ride going on for beginners, you might wanna check it out. Also make sure you read the sticky post in Ride/hook up section on how to ride in a group.

Last edited:
welcome! what bike do you ride? Make sure you check Ride/Hook up section for group rides, there are some 250cc group ride going on for beginners, you might wanna check it out. Also make sure you read the sticky post in Ride/hook up section on how to ride in a group.

Cool. I ride an imported 1990 Yamaha FZRR250. It's a rev happy bike lol.

at first get a bud and start taking city roads,country etc .. once you get comfortable then join group rides :)

I'm near toronto,if you want to ride.

at first get a bud and start taking city roads,country etc .. once you get comfortable then join group rides :)

I'm near toronto,if you want to ride.

yah thats exactly what i did today. It feels nice lol. i like the staggering:D

glad to know, once you can handle your bike and go in/out of traffic safely then join the group rides bud :)

Ive been riding around sauga with a more experienced rider. We do like 40k a day of leisure riding. I seafoamed the bike so it now runs awesome!

Thanks for the welcome everybody

Hey Redline,

Nice ride. We have very similar bikes. I'm also around SQ1. Just picked up an imported CBR250RR this season. After much maintenance, I finally worked up the courage to take her on a 500+ km tour along the shores of the Great Lakes. Made it back without any problems. Not bad for a 2 decade old bike :) let me know if you wanna ride. Be cool to meet up with another rev happy inline 4.

Hey Redline,

Nice ride. We have very similar bikes. I'm also around SQ1. Just picked up an imported CBR250RR this season. After much maintenance, I finally worked up the courage to take her on a 500+ km tour along the shores of the Great Lakes. Made it back without any problems. Not bad for a 2 decade old bike :) let me know if you wanna ride. Be cool to meet up with another rev happy inline 4.

Im so down. I felt like I was the only one screaming to 18000 rpm rofl.
we make modern day 250s look like......well....250s. ;)

Back
Top Bottom