New rider in Scarborough | GTAMotorcycle.com

New rider in Scarborough

ITGuy

Hi everyone, new rider here, passed the M1 exit course at the start of October with RTI. Couldn't wait for the new season, so I picked up a Ninja 300 SE with ABS a couple of weeks ago. First ride was back to Scarborough from Kahuna, only stalled once!

Still operating under M1 restrictions until late November, so I can only really ride on the weekends. I get home too late in the weekday evenings to ride. As a result, only 90 KM on the bike to date. Loving it so far! :D

I have a garage, so not putting the bike away just yet. Any and all advice welcome. :cool:

congrats and welcome!

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

welcome! let's get out have some fun next season :D i got my bike at the same dealership

Thanks! Kahuna was nice to deal with, and they still had some 2013s in. Made for an interesting first ride home too. Still riding on the weekends when it's not raining. Need to work towards that break-in mileage!

Congrats and welcome to the scene!

Welcome to the forum!

Be careful in this type of weather for brine/salt on roads as well as air pressure in your tyres. Safe riding.

Welcome! You'll love the 300. It's a great bike. My friend was nice enough to let me borrow it and head up north with it. Such a good time.

welcome to the forum! ride safe

Back
Top Bottom