New rider from Etobicoke/Scarborough area! | GTAMotorcycle.com

New rider from Etobicoke/Scarborough area!

Runner2k

Hi Guys! New rider in Scarborough

Hi guys!

I currently hold G/M1 license and going for my Safety class this coming Saturday and Sunday and M2 test will be on Sunday as well (RTI).

I finally decided to buy my bike. I was shopping for a Kawasaki Ninja 300cc / Yamaha R6 / Suzuki GSX-R 600. I skipped the 300cc as many friends told me not to buy one as I would possibly sell it within the first or second season. I decided and bought a mint condition 2009 Kawasaki ZX6R - 15000km. BTW, I bought from Clint - member cbowman78.​

I'm in Scarborough area.

Thanks!​

Attachments

• 1167360_719174228099705_1864693533_o.jpg
    1167360_719174228099705_1864693533_o.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 64
Clint is a good friend of mine and I'm sad to see his bike go. You got a great deal. Please be nice to the bike and be careful, this is definitely not an ideal "beginner bike".

Ride safe and take it slow the first couple thousand clicks to get the hang of things.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Enjoy the new bike...but as nfq said, take it easy for a WHILE dont let the bike get the control over you

Welcome & congrats on the purchase!

P.S. take your time getting used to those 600 cc.

Nice bike, just take your time getting used to it.

Happy Trails!

Welcome to the forums!!

Hey! Welcome to the forum. I'm the girl you met on Thursday who's riding Munchkin. =D Not sure if you knew my nick on here or not. It was nice talking to you.

Welcome. Just curious though, how is it possible to be from "Etobicoke/Scarborough" area? They are on completely opposite sides of the city.. lol

Back
Top Bottom