New pint-sized rider in Richmond Hill :) | GTAMotorcycle.com

New pint-sized rider in Richmond Hill :)

Sora

Been kinda lurking around since I got my license a few months ago, finally got my bike this weekend (although it's just hanging out with my boyfriend's bike until I can get mine insured and plated come Monday). I'll be riding around Richmond Hill soon, hopefully I'll see some of you around! (Just look for the very very tiny little girl on a black Ninja 250 on her toes).

Welcome to the forum. Don't be discouraged by size. Anyone can ride any size bike if it's done properly

Sent from my commodore 64 on dial up

Congrats & welcome...maybe we will see you on the road one day...ride safe!

Congrats! Try TD for insurance. I'm only paying $520 for the yr.

Jealous! One of the agents I talked to said that Richmond Hill is really bad for insurance, the lowest quote I could get (from State Farm, even with my group discount TD was quoting me almost double) was around $900/yr. I'm not surprised though, my area is full of terrible drivers.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

welcome!!!

Add another one to the kawi lot!:)

Welcome! I also live in Richmond Hill and ride around Bayview and Hwy 7 a lot.

Welcome!

Cool! I live by Bayview/16th, so I'll probably see you around!

When do you ride? I'm right at Bayview/16th

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Jealous! One of the agents I talked to said that Richmond Hill is really bad for insurance, the lowest quote I could get (from State Farm, even with my group discount TD was quoting me almost double) was around $900/yr. I'm not surprised though, my area is full of terrible drivers.

That is for sure.

Im at Yonge and Major Mac, hopefully see ya around the Hill sometime.

When do you ride? I'm right at Bayview/16th

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Mostly to/from work, leaving at 7am and back home around 4:30.

After that it'll depend on how tired I am, you'd think I'd be used to the early mornings by now but nope lol!

That is for sure.

Im at Yonge and Major Mac, hopefully see ya around the Hill sometime.

Lol yup. At Strathearn/Spadina, they had to install 8 extra-large stop signs that you can probably see from space. One of the trees right next to the intersection is permanently at an angle now because some idiot plowed into it a few years ago.

16th and young right here if you see me around red ninja

welcome and congrats on the bike! ride safe

Welcome, I'm with State Farm and in the York Region area. Needless to say anything about the drivers around here. I work in RH @ 7 and east beave look for a blue and white GSXR 600 (yes typical colors)

Back
Top Bottom