New Method Driving School | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Method Driving School

I live in north Brampton... That's not even note worthy in this area... I'm barely fazed anymore by what I see... car going wrong way on roads with medians..reversing on the 410, etc...
New Method is a common sight around here... I've seen that instructor quite a few times.. half the time she has a phone to her ear in the passenger seat.

Worked in Bramalea for 13 years. The ish I've seen is beyond epic. Driving beside someone on Clark while they're eating Pho is barely worth mentioning.

Credit where credit is due goes to the guy in the van on Glidden that had the foresight to warn others by duct taping a cardboard sign on the back of his van with BRAKE LIGHTS DON'T WORK written on it.

Oh, and the guy I pulled up beside in a Jetta towing his FZR 400 track bike out of town on Steeles on a Friday afternoon. He looked like he had a clue about this whole driving thing. ;)

Last edited:
I took my motorcycle road test up in Brampton 15 yrs ago...figured if I could survive that, I’d be ready for anything .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And the public wonders why we have total **** drivers on our roads.

Wait another 20 years if you think things are bad today. Every single one of these two-bit "drivers schools", coupled with the stupidly easy road tests the dolts they "Graduate" end up taking is just putting more and more clueless idiots out there on our roads every....single....day.

issue4_2_1.jpg

Take it to the track or endangering public.

Friends got to catch drifters at Bogie a few weekends ago. Pretty talented, love to go see that next time

That's a new method, alright....

Driving instructor tells student to pull U-turn on highway

"A New Method Driving School instructor was pulled over by OPP officer Sgt. Kerry Schmidt on Tuesday after he witnessed a vehicle attempt to make a U-turn onto the southbound lanes of Highway 410."

Full story: ‘NEW METHOD’: Driving instructor tells student to pull U-turn on highway

New Method claims

"Almost each of our 80 odd in-car driving instructors" Right on the Odd part.

Don’t worry this place will soon turn into India.
Make driving great again.

Back
Top Bottom