New member from Markham | GTAMotorcycle.com

New member from Markham

Vader

Site Supporter
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. I got my M1 recently, and will be taking the M2 course in a couple of weeks. Just wanted to come on to do some research on some of the bikes that I am looking to purchase and to get some answers to burning questions such as insurance and financing.

I am looking in to purchasing one of these bikes:

2010/2011 Honda Shadow Phantom
2011 Yamaha Stryker
2011 Triumph Thunderbird Storm
2011 Vulcan 900 Custom SE

As you can tell, I am into the retro looks and black/matte black finishes.....

Anyways, hi everyone, and hope you guys won't be too mad if I have too many noob questions....

Welcome to GTAM. If your looking for insurance answers go to that section of the forum. I can't give you an opinion of those bikes as I don't know too much about them. Good luck with your search. Cheers

Welcome to GTAM. I'm from markham Ontario as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the neighbourhood. Any noob question you have,type in key words in the search section and I'm sure you'll find everything you've been looking for..that's what I've been doing so far and there been a lot of good stuff!,congrats on anything you choose to by also :)

Welcome to the neighbourhood. Any noob question you have,type in key words in the search section and I'm sure you'll find everything you've been looking for..that's what I've been doing so far and there been a lot of good stuff!,congrats on anything you choose to by also :)

So far I've found this forum very useful! The dealership list is awesome.....

I just added another cruiser on my list... The Harley Iron 883.... My mind is going to explode~~~~

Welcome :hello2:

Okay.... Am I the only one that wants to see 'Vader's' helmet? :laughing8:

Welcome aboard!

Congrats on the M1. Enjoy your ride. (which ever you choose).

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Ok.... I bit the bullet and bought a bike. 2010 Boulevard M50..... It was such a great deal I couldn't resist.... $6995 + PDI

I will be picking it up early next week right after I get my M2.... I feel like a little girl....

Back
Top Bottom