New Honda Hornet CB1000R for 2024, according Young Machine | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Honda Hornet CB1000R for 2024, according Young Machine

cvcb

I'm generally not a big fan of the modern insect styling, but that looks pretty sharp in yellow. Needs 6 sets of those passenger pegs to complete the look though:

Litopenaeus-vannamei-ciiv-600x600.jpg

I don't understand why so many manufacturers feel they need to make their bikes look like something from the Transformer cartoon. I'm sure the bike is a good bike but it looks like sh*t! Sorry, rant over.
Well, it is called a 'Hornet'.
I am sure it has everything to do with the demographic they are trying to attract.
I think it looks kind of cool.

I guess that's why they make so many different styles of bikes.

Honda, lately, design wise, is pretty much trying (and failing imo) to impress an younger demographic of riders with a KTMesque look, at least with the 750 and now this. The Hawk11 is also something that looks akin to what the Honda did in the past.
The mechanicals at least are unquestionably good though; the CB750 (even missing 2 cylinders...) is looking pretty good, according to reviews (Honda Hornet CB750 (2023))

As an owner of CB1000R (now sold)
I kinda like the styling of the bike it certainly matches its name.
But in my opinion (even when I owned one) it was a style you either liked or hated..

Honda, lately, design wise, is pretty much trying (and failing imo) to impress an younger demographic of riders with a KTMesque look, at least with the 750 and now this.
huh? they've just come off a long retro vibe.

Seems the Bmw S1000R will be it's closest rival
Umm. KTM Superduke, Z1000, Ducati Streetfighter V2, GSXs-1000…. Those from the top of my head.

Anyone who does serious riding will want to put at least some kind of small flyscreen on that bike.

Gonna be a pain cleaning bug guts off the back of that dash.
It's just a projection... The Hornet is different, dash wise...2023-honda-cb750-hornet-first-look-naked-upright-sportbike-sport-motorcycle-1-1536x1024.jpg

Anyone who does serious riding will want to put at least some kind of small flyscreen on that bike.

Gonna be a pain cleaning bug guts off the back of that dash.
Right?! It's like a cable cutter on a helicopter

Edit: Right... should have realized that this was not an official image

Back
Top Bottom