New from Oakville | GTAMotorcycle.com

New from Oakville

kobe

Hi Everyone,

Just got m1 and have done the sheridan safety course a few years back. Ended up getting m2 back then but it expired because I kept putting it off and never got a bike.

Well, I did my m1 over again and just bought a ninja 250 to learn on. Looking forward to getting some good time in this summer. Tonight will be the first ride, just going around the side streets near my house to learn since there is not a lot of traffic. Once I get more comfortable hopefully some Oakville riders can get some rides going. Looking forward to meeting riders from Oakville!

welcome.

Welcome and congrats. Check out the "Rides/Hookup" section for any group rides in your area. Cheers

Hey man, welcome! I'm from oakville as well and have been riding for about a month. If ya wanna ride sometime give me a shout! I got a 04 ZX6R

Hey sounds good Zangief! I only have like 3 km under me right now lol. Maybe another week in the side streets near my house before I venture further out. But will give you a PM sometime and we can get a ride going. Thanks.

Welcome aboard neighbor!

Welcome. Keep alert, and have a blast.

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Back
Top Bottom