New fortine video | GTAMotorcycle.com

New fortine video

I LOVE that bike...I'm starting to go down the rabbit hole again... : (
All that editing in the video didnt help either..

I'll take one in Sagebrush, please!
2020-Indian-Scout-Bobber-Twenty-First-Look-1.jpg

Speaking of video editing and fortnine, canada punches WAYYY above its weight when it comes to film/special effects

Reactions: nfq
I'm 6' and as much as I like the Scout, when I road it ............. well, its too damn small.

Love the cut over to the FTR at the end... that's the one to get...

That's a cool-looking bike. Kinda like a cross between a Scrambler and a Monster.

I agree with the video. The problem with most customers of the cruiser-only brands (HD, Indian, Victory) is that they are stuck on heritage and anything that doesn't look like it came from the 1940s won't sell in any large quantities.

I think the other manufacturers have a more open-minded clientele. A Panigale customer who is sick of chiropractor bills will look at something like a Diavel despite the fact that it doesn't resemble any WWII-issue motorcycle.

That said, I think that Scout looks amazing. Always been a sucker for long and low bikes, like the V-Rod. I'd never buy one cause I'd be sick of scraping pegs on every single turn I took, but it's a gorgeous-looking bike.

Controls are too far forward for my liking. I'm used to the neutral position. It felt unbalanced.
Scrambler was awesome.

Nice summery of the fickle cruiser buyer and challenges. (y)

Some interesting roads in that video, would like to find out where it was shot, epecially that coastal one.

Scout in same category and price range as the Sporty
but a way better bike that escapes the chick bike rep

and they managed to LC and OHC it without ruining the look
this is what HD should have done
with the More Roads to Harley campaign

made the entry level bike better
instead of the Street line that at first glance is obviously a cheap bike

I believe he is in British Columbia, so I would assume around there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
F9 is in Quebec ?

Fort9 may be from PQ but those videos are shot around the lower mainland of BC.
It seems to me the city shots are Steveston and the highway shots are mainly the road to Squamish

This Ryan dude seems to have a hate on for Harley

This Ryan dude seems to have a hate on for Harley
He likes functional bikes, not bikes firmly stuck in the past. I don't hate HD and quite like their big bikes for 49 hp from 1200 cc for $13,000 is pretty embarassing when compared to every other brand available.

He likes functional bikes, not bikes firmly stuck in the past. I don't hate HD and quite like their big bikes for 49 hp from 1200 cc for $13,000 is pretty embarassing when compared to every other brand available.
Today’s Harley is not the same as the vintage bike, they have the same technology as any new bike, they are every bit reliable as any bike on the market

As far as power, Haley’s aren’t made to be burning off the rear tire they are made for comfort and cruising and touring

i have an 05 electra glide that has no problem running down the road at 80mph all day and damn comfortable doing it,

no i got no oil leaks, no i got no parts falling off

Back
Top Bottom