New Downtown Rider | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Downtown Rider

Ollie

Hey guys,

Been lurking the forum for the past while and finally decided I should probably join after purchasing my first bike last month. Bought a 2011 cbr125r and have been having a riot on it in the city ever since. Couldn't ask for anything better for downtown driving. Looking forward to my fist big trip on it back to London for the school year next week :)

Welcome!!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome! Give me a shout if you wanna ride before you head back to school, I'm in the downtown as well

Welcome to GTA Motorcycle.

Please do share your experience of Downtown riding with me. I always wondered how hectic it would be driving in Downtown TO.

Downtown isn't as bad, it's just where you get to stupid busy areas where cabs stop randomly. Keep an eye out for those f**kers. Streetcar rails around alot, more dangerous for a 125 with the tires being so skinny.
Jay walkers.. honk.

I always wondered how hectic it would be driving in Downtown TO.

Like LannyNguyen said.. it's not too bad. It's where I learned to ride. Like they said, watch out for street car rails. My rear tire has slid in them a few times while turning and it's not fun. Get use to shoulder checks and watch out for pedestrians, bicyclists and cabbies, and it's fine. Ride safe

Back
Top Bottom