New Breed of Squids Thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Breed of Squids Thread

MEE

Post em' up!

Actual pics or vids taken of your favourite squids...

Here's mine...

Spotted fresh out of Milton, ON.

Shorts and white dress shirt....wooohoooooo!!!

Is this just another thread hating on squids...?

Is this just another thread hating on squids...?

Looks like it. Now, I'd normally skip a thread like this but I saw a squid last week that made me laugh so I'll share.

Don't remember the day but it was around noon at Yonge and Sheppard. It was overcast and I was chilly in my t-shirt just standing there smoking. Dude rolls up in a squidvest, no sleeves, shortass shorts that looked like boxers and shoes that looked like footies from a distance. I had to laugh. Wayyy too early in the season to be squiddin' it that hard. He must've been freezing!

hey. take down that picture of me right now.

Mmmmmmm

URL]

If you want to go sight seeing for squids all you have to do is ride around Brampton or forks of the credit :rolleyes:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369139497.282718.jpg
Squids

Saw a dude yesterday on a GSXR.. In Brampton... No gear.... NO HELMET. he was going west as i was going east.. I turned around on my bike to see WTF he was doing. I guess he was just testing out the bike or something.. But NOT a smart idea to do it on one of the MAIN roads in b town.. queen st... lmao

Pic of me - ****ing squid, how dare him

409712_10150945586261191_2090797343_n.jpg

Gear is a personal choice. Every adult should be allowed to wear as little or as much as he's comfortable with. Yes, that includes lids. While I practice ATGATT, I preach personal freedom :cool:

^^ I can agree with that. While I think it's dumb to ride without it, to each their own. I went about 3000m the other day to the store and back and I felt weirded out not having gear on other than my lid. I don't know how people honestly ride distances without it.

To each their own totally agree...I don't care what people wear or don't wear when riding...

This is a thread I started simply about pics and vids about squids...nothing more nothing less...

^^ I can agree with that. While I think it's dumb to ride without it, to each their own. I went about 3000m the other day to the store and back and I felt weirded out not having gear on other than my lid. I don't know how people honestly ride distances without it.

+1

I think thats why more people wear gear when you're farther out of the city. The moment I'm out of York Region (heading North), most sportbike riders are wearing full gear.

I would think it hurts like hell to have rocks flying at your bare skin at 100km/h+.

I've ridden in my running shoes and normal old navy jeans before for about 1km and it felt just plain weird. Feels even more weird when I move my bike up the driveway with nothing but shorts, t-shirt, and slippers.

Back
Top Bottom