New bmw roadster naked bike | GTAMotorcycle.com

New bmw roadster naked bike

The proportions on that thing are almost cartoonish (in a good way? I'm undecided)

The windblast on my XSR900 above 120kph is a nice, self-limiting feature to keep me in check. It's easier to accidentally ride faster on my VStrom 650.

The proportions on that thing are almost cartoonish (in a good way? I'm undecided)

The windblast on my XSR900 above 120kph is a nice, self-limiting feature to keep me in check. It's easier to accidentally ride faster on my VStrom 650.
Another vstromer? Sheesh 🙄

I think having a VStrom in your riding history is mandatory if you're not a baller. At least it's not a KLR :D
I was strongly considering one, then I went the KTM route 😂

HEEEEY, easy on the KLR alright 😀
Yeah, VStrom people and KLR people are definitely related. Cousins at the very least. Perhaps siblings. I considered getting a KLR before the VStrom.

I've also previously tried to figure out a good definition of baller and didn't come up with anything satisfactory. Buying a specific bike doesn't necessarily make you a baller, but maybe buying a VStrom or KLR instantly disqualifies you?

Yeah, VStrom people and KLR people are definitely related. Cousins at the very least. Perhaps siblings. I considered getting a KLR before the VStrom.

I've also previously tried to figure out a good definition of baller and didn't come up with anything satisfactory. Buying a specific bike doesn't necessarily make you a baller, but maybe buying a VStrom or KLR instantly disqualifies you?
For what it's worth, I've had a few bikes in the stable and my go to was the KLR, even today with a couple of choices. My KLR is still my go to bike

I think owning a Vstrom tells the world you don’t need to impress anyone but yourself.

Kinda like owning a Chev or Toyota, they don’t supplement your junk.

"Bobber" styled with elements of the R18 and R9T, a very cool bike!
Is this BMW's foray into the Diavel market?

Just saw the top view. The cylinder heads are, uh... prominent.

bmw-reveals-r20-concept-roadster-with-2-000cc-engine.jpg

On the plus side, you can save a few pounds by making the kickstand optional equipment.

It's definitely distinctive. Still can't decide if I like it. I think BMW should go all-in on the ridiculousness and convince MotoAmerica to allow this into the King of the Baggers race class.

Just saw the top view. The cylinder heads are, uh... prominent.

bmw-reveals-r20-concept-roadster-with-2-000cc-engine.jpg

On the plus side, you can save a few pounds by making the kickstand optional equipment.

It's definitely distinctive. Still can't decide if I like it. I think BMW should go all-in on the ridiculousness and convince MotoAmerica to allow this into the King of the Baggers race class.
My concern is the wheelbase, it looks huge, almost the same size as their cruiser from which the engine is sourced

Back
Top Bottom