Netflix is Satanic | GTAMotorcycle.com

Netflix is Satanic

-Maverick-

Anyone else noticing the satanic themes of Netflix? If I had children, I'd be canceling it...it's total predictive programming.

Edit: I'm talking about their own programs...not archived movies of the past.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Haven't noticed this...in fact, they have great children's programs like Veggie Tales that I put on during lunch for my grade 2 class...they love it...hmmmm

?? What do you mean? I can think of the tween witch thing they had not so long back (that and vampires are in vogue with a certain age range) but can’t think of anything else.

Takes a lot of balls to put out a show called Lucifer and glorify it.

13 Reasons Why
Big Mouth
Sabrina
The Order

.. their own content.

Read the comments.

Last edited:
The Order was good. As for Lucifer, my sister said it’s good and it has several seasons now so can’t be all bad. More and more people now identify as “no religion” so I don’t see the issue, even when there was a real minority of atheists and agnostics it wasn’t an issue. For many, many people Lucifer is about as real as Harry Potter.

Aliens.It was aliens.
Aliens.jpg

Protect your mind...what you put into it determines how you feel / act and develop.

Agreed, watching too many quacked out Youtube videos really does a number

.... To remind them not to kill themselves...
Hmmm. I give myself the same reminder every time I run Deep Lake Rd and the 507. Maybe I need an exorcism?

Hmmm. I give myself the same reminder every time I run Deep Lake Rd and the 507. Maybe I need an exorcism?
Sportbikes aren't possessed...or maybe they are....depending on the rider. And the ECU flash :)

True wizardry is tricking teenagers into killing themselves...and that's as evil as evil gets whether you believe in any god or not.

Sportbikes aren't possessed...or maybe they are....depending on the rider. And the ECU flash :)

True wizardry is tricking teenagers into killing themselves...and that's as evil as evil gets whether you believe in any god or not.
When I was a teenage, beer and old sloppy cars tried to trick me into killing myself -- didn't work.

I think today's teenagers are at least as able as we are to know that TV is TV. I don't think Netflix is piling up dead bodies.

Protect your mind...what you put into it determines how you feel / act and develop.
I always wear a helmet when I ride.... oh not what you meant... what did you mean... just protecting my mind..

Pretty scary stuff. There's absolutely no reason to randomly throw that in there.
Skip to 4:35

When I was a teenage, beer and old sloppy cars tried to trick me into killing myself -- didn't work.

I think today's teenagers are at least as able as we are to know that TV is TV. I don't think Netflix is piling up dead bodies.
But you lived, and you were happy. Look at today's teenagers...they're dead-eyed drones on medication to cope with a world they hate.

You can't make this stuff up:

Netflix is a programming tool.

Netflix is guilty of Satanism, programming kids to kill themselves and "predictive programming" (Black Mirror) which is showing you what your future will look like so you've seen it and won't resist when it arrives (social credit system).

Who owns all media? Find the answer to that question and you will find out who is currently controlling the world and the future of the world...including your children.

A clue: They own everything.

Back
Top Bottom