Need to buy jacket+helmet+gloves (store location) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need to buy jacket+helmet+gloves (store location)

Ur best bet is royal in Guelph (it's a 30 min drive). No one that I know of has a better selection of stuff. Although I don't think they have scorpion helmets. Check their site to be sure though.

Okay, I was gonna leave this one alone since I figured that someone would be along to mention the usual stores shortly, but... this guy said GTA, and people are giving places out in Whitby or Guelph... c'mon, that's hardly in the GTA.

If you want something a bit closer inside the GTA (i.e., TTC accessible), options include Snow City on Kennedy (near Lawrence) and Kahuna Powersports out west on Steeles - Google can get you exact addresses. Both of these are full on bike shops and will have both sporty and traditionally styled gear.

There's also Doc's Leathers on Queen Street, who they sell mostly more traditional looking gear (the sort cruiser riders like) and won't have sportier clothing and gear.

Motoretta is on College Street, and caters mostly to scooter riders, so they have a nice selection of half helmets.

All of these are right inside the GTA and easily accessible by bus if that's how you've gotta get there.

Okay, I was gonna leave this one alone since I figured that someone would be along to mention the usual stores shortly, but... this guy said GTA, and people are giving places out in Whitby or Guelph... c'mon, that's hardly in the GTA.

If you want something a bit closer inside the GTA (i.e., TTC accessible), options include Snow City on Kennedy (near Lawrence) and Kahuna Powersports out west on Steeles - Google can get you exact addresses. Both of these are full on bike shops and will have both sporty and traditionally styled gear.

There's also Doc's Leathers on Queen Street, who they sell mostly more traditional looking gear (the sort cruiser riders like) and won't have sportier clothing and gear.

Motoretta is on College Street, and caters mostly to scooter riders, so they have a nice selection of half helmets.

All of these are right inside the GTA and easily accessible by bus if that's how you've gotta get there.

I did'nt knew for some people GTA boundaries ends in Scarborough in the east and may be etobicoke in the west.....never did OP mention anything about accessibility by TTC.....atleast to me those are the stores with better selection and reasonable price....If someone is going to spend considerable chunk of money we should not limit ourself to stores in TORONTO(not GTA)........

Attachments

• GTA_map.jpg
    GTA_map.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 16
I did'nt knew for some people GTA boundaries ends in Scarborough in the east and may be etobicoke in the west.....never did OP mention anything about accessibility by TTC.....atleast to me those are the stores with better selection and reasonable price....If someone is going to spend considerable chunk of money we should not limit ourself to stores in TORONTO(not GTA)........

lol, exactly. last time i checked, gta stood for "greater toronto area", not "city of toronto", which includes whitby.

guelph is not gta, but not far. i guess if you're going to hit up guelph, then royal in barrie is an option, depending on where in city the op lives.

I hit up Royal in Whitby a couple of weeks ago. Prices were decent and selection was massive compared to GP bikes or Kahuna.

also would be worth checking ebay and online sites like www.newenough.com

prices will be waaaay better. you cant try things on though. However, if you know how something fits, then go for it.

Snow city carries both alpinestar gear and scorp helms. If you want something that isn't in stick, they will order the item for you.

If you want a scorpion helmet, order online at Sportbikegear.com. It will be cheaper even after the shipping.

Don't do this, go to snow city and support a local business, and they are great there too, they gave me a bunch of free breathguards for my helm when I went in to order new visors.

If you want a scorpion helmet, order online at Sportbikegear.com. It will be cheaper even after the shipping.

Don't do this, go to snow city and support a local business, and they are great there too, they gave me a bunch of free breathguards for my helm when I went in to order new visors.

They don't have much helmets at snowcity... everything you have to order...

remember, helmets are final sale... so you better know what you want.

I would suggest GP bikes in whitby... the guys there know their stuff

Back
Top Bottom