Need tire changed | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need tire changed

ReSTored

I’m in the Renfrew, Ontario area and a friend with an FJR has an issue with his rear tire. We have a new Bridgestone T 32, but no way of getting the tire off the wheel and the new tire back on. We can transport the wheel locally and I’m hoping. someone can point us to a person or a dealer that would be open tomorrow, Sunday September 10.

Any help would be appreciated. Please post here or send me a message. Thanks.

I’m in the Renfrew, Ontario area and a friend with an FJR has an issue with his rear tire. We have a new Bridgestone T 32, but no way of getting the tire off the wheel and the new tire back on. We can transport the wheel locally and I’m hoping. someone can point us to a person or a dealer that would be open tomorrow, Sunday September 10.

Any help would be appreciated. Please post here or send me a message. Thanks.
Also post this on ADVrider.

@Baggsy may be the closest gtam person. Not sure if he has ideas. Trials is a bit further and probably has the stuff but he doesn't come here anymore.

Just saw this. I'm in Ottawa. Probably about an hour away. I checked a couple of places here, but they're not open. There's no M1X course on today or I would have tried to pick it up and take it to the mechanic there. I've never swapped a tire, and don't have the tools for it. Even Ottawa rolls up Friday at 6 p.m. for the weekend, nevermind Renfrew and Arnprior.

Were you able to get help?

No. Event ended yesterday and friend stayed over at hotel another day and is, hopefully, getting his tire changed today. We had tools to remove wheel, the T32 tire has a notoriously stiff sidewall, so better to wait for a proper tire machine.

He spend much of yesterday by the pool with a good book and 4 - 5 local restaurants available for takeout, so it's not like he's stranded by the side of the road somewhere. A hassle, but not a crisis.

Back
Top Bottom