Need some photos | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need some photos

its why I was asking. I have never really paid attention to it, but will start looking now for the next two weeks until the meeting....was wondering if anyone else had seen it

Here you go. Not my photo, no idea of it's authenticity but it has exactly what you want. I stand by my original comment that it is useless in court (and will add that it may anger the prosecutor so it may actually make it less likely that you get the ticket dropped).

01-62.jpg

EDIT:
Here's another one. Police services seem to believe that beetles are exempt from laws.
Bug_police.jpg

Older woodstock police car
image.

Toronto police crown vic that appears to have Ontario at least partially covered
4642107413_80e12a9cbd_b.jpg

Last edited:
The cynic in me also partly wonders if multiple tickets are more likely to generate court time for officers. I am sure some officers much prefer sitting in court to being out in the elements handing out tickets (or is court time extra hours and money?). Either way, there is an unaddressed moral hazard.
Maybe quotas (I mean productivity goals)? We're getting late in the month, could be the officer's last day to pickup on productivity.

Court dates are scheduled on their days off. So yes, more money.
Normal people like to enjoy their day off, watch the game, go to the beach, have a BBQ, go for a ride.
Wonder how many coppers show up to court dates?

Normal people like to enjoy their day off, watch the game, go to the beach, have a BBQ, go for a ride.
It's possible, but I wouldn't put money on it.

If I understand the OP's intentions, he's hoping to have the license plate violation dropped and his friend is willing to pay for the speeding ticket.

If it was me, I'd dispute both tickets and go to the pretrial meeting with the prosecutor. Unless the friend has a bad driving record, the prosecutor is going to offer a deal; probably to drop the plate infraction.

Just show up in business casual clothes, be polite, don't pretend to be a lawyer, and you'll probably be offered what you want.

Sent from my Redmi 4A using Tapatalk

I'm sure there are hundreds of laws on the books that never get enforced. Spitting on a sidewalk may be one but I haven't checked.

Change the law so it's only an offense if critical information is concealed or if the dealer put the cover on have them charged with selling an unfit vehicle or something similar.

Fix the stupidity.

I recall someone saying as of this/last year they are required to do so or face administrative punishment.

Now prior to that, if they skip these days they are wasting the courts time as they have to drop the charges. I imagine some JPs/Crowns/Judges would likely start taking issue with you or your evidence if you made this the norm just to make a point. Have to remember, they all play for the same team.

I don't recall ever seeing a government vehicle with a license plate frame. (They know that doing so would get people after them for the double-standard argument.)

Get as many pictures as you can find. She's still not going to let you out of the friend-zone though.

For the record I really hate those license plate frames, but if ford changes them I will buy one with yours to discover.

As others noted the ticket is legit HTA wise. My guess it was an attitude adjustment ticket or the cop was having a bad day and your friend fit one of the scenarios below...

-Very young driving a very nice car (extra points for University sticker in the window), cop is ****** at his own clapped out 15 year old minivan...
-Dirtbag looking, driving a beater--dirtbag ticket.

-Point one can get you an attitude ticket....young, nice car, rich kid, all the advantages the cop was denied (in their mind).
-Tip on point 2, University sticker just adds to point one, it deflects point 2,,,no longer a dirtbag, just a starving student trying to get by...

Ok, saw a plate frame on a municipal vehicle today. Not a cop car, but one of the region cars, think it was Markham....unless it was a donated car with the region markings. Didn't pay that much attention.

Back
Top Bottom