Need new tires | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need new tires

I had to change out the tubes and tires on the Honda 400. I knew I was doing it wrong as I was sweating buckets. The front was good. I pinched and punctured the rear tube and got to do it again. I can’t imagine with a touring tire but patience is a virtue.
I have done that too many times to count. No more, I saw a youtuber use the zip tie method, I've used that for a while and no longer cut tubes.

I have done that too many times to count. No more, I saw a youtuber use the zip tie method, I've used that for a while and no longer cut tubes.
I keep telling myself to try that method, I know another guy that uses duct tape to accomplish the same. I will try that next, as there seems to be a slow leak in the rear of the Honda 400, again!😂 Will order another tube and try the zip tie method. Thanks!

I keep telling myself to try that method, I know another guy that uses duct tape to accomplish the same. I will try that next, as there seems to be a slow leak in the rear of the Honda 400, again!😂 Will order another tube and try the zip tie method. Thanks!
Dont replace, get a $5 repair kit.

Fixing tubes is simple.

I’ve lots of patched bicycle tubes but didn’t want to do it on the motorbike. Okay my cheap ass self agrees! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom