*Need help* Rear hub cush dampers | GTAMotorcycle.com

*Need help* Rear hub cush dampers

Zimm14

Hey guys, I look up how to repair this and frankly I don't have a bike stand nor items to do so. So when in doubt I call my mechanic. I called asking if they have any cushion dampers in stock for repair? They do not and I have to find them...

So my question is, can anyone point me in the right direction on locating them? (Without buying online) And if you know someone willing to help install them, even better.

They are for a 94 Kawasaki Ninja ZZR

Thank you.

Thanks Steve,

I called and they are going to look and give me a call later.

It was odd seeing who replied. I thought some moderator or the forum host knew me. Seeing Scuba Steve as the poster. I thought they changed my Zimm14 name. Seeing how I just got my Open Water licence and acquired the name Scuba Steve from Big Daddy.

Again thanks for the help so far guys.

I know its online but bikebandit.com has a large selection of OEM bits. Most my FZR400 parts came from there.

Can't you just order them from a Kawi dealer????

You can order that from a Kawasaki dealer, if I have the model right its one piece on your bike and about $40-50

I can order that for you and install if you want, located in Mississauga also...

If the place I called can not locate any I'll get them through a local Kawasaki dealer I guess.

Johnny I may take you up on that install if you have time.

Back
Top Bottom