Need car now that it's cold. Any good audi dealer in west end?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Need car now that it's cold. Any good audi dealer in west end??

Esquire

Hi folks, I'm going to lease an audi but would love some advice from you folks. Otherwise I'll probably just get screwed.
Cheers and thanks ahead for any input,
Adam

why an Audi and how far west do you wanna go?

Good friend of mine works at Downtown Audi if you're willing to travel.

I'm out by sherway gardens. I want to lease a euro car with zero down for about 600 a month. Audis are pretty sweet.

As mentionned, why audi and what are you looking for in a car :)

I dream of an S5 in every single wet dream i have ahah

As mentionned, why audi and what are you looking for in a car :)

I dream of an S5 in every single wet dream i have ahah

Maybe I'm just getting old and bitter, but the A/S5 just feels claustrophobic from the inside for a car that size. Love the look, just wish I fit in the damn thing.
Although the 2013 A6 with all the goody bits is the sex.

Maybe I'm just getting old and bitter, but the A/S5 just feels claustrophobic from the inside for a car that size. Love the look, just wish I fit in the damn thing.
Although the 2013 A6 with all the goody bits is the sex.
*boner*

So for the OP i say he should look at the Fiat Abarth :p
ITS A EURO CAR OKAY?

EDIT) and after having played with the 'model builder' over 4 years, put almost all the options in and you get a 600 monthly payment to finance it! :p

Last edited:
Get the extended warranty!

You'll need it.

He's going to lease it, comes with a 4 year warranty and the scheduled maintenance during your lease term to boot. You can get into a new A4 for as little as $379/month at 2.9% or go for a Q5 at 0.9%, up to 3 years.

Thanks for your help guys. Without getting into the details. I'm pretty sure you saved me about $2000.
Cheers!
2013 A4 Quattro for the win!
Ideally the only two vehicles I'll ever want: porsche/kawasaki.

Why new? Save yourself some money and buy off lease. You can purchase Audi CPA on a used Audi even if you didn't buy it through them.

I recommend a Nija 300R, seeing as how this is General Motorcycle Discussion . and I don't want an infraction for being off topic.

Well played mikbusa. On that note, wouldn't the logical recommendation be a Ducati? Audi did buy them not too long ago :D

Keeping it relative is all.

sorry just saw this thread today.. Mississauga Audi look for Alex Fretes, he's active in all the forums and very helpful. Known him in our local Audi group for a while.

And post pics after you get it :) (although we know what it looks like)

I'm out by sherway gardens. I want to lease a euro car with zero down for about 600 a month. Audis are pretty sweet.

30K for a car you get to "rent" for 4 years?

30K for a car you get to "rent" for 4 years?

3 years usually, and you can write-off your lease as a business expense. If you have a stable revenue stream, you're driving a new car every 2-3 years. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Back
Top Bottom