Nakeds that ride like sports | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nakeds that ride like sports

I'm looking for a 2017 Kawaski Z900, it's the only naked that really grabs my eye. To be honest I love the wider body kits and from what I hear the seating position is a little more aggressive than other nakeds.
$310 a month on insurance is actually not terrible given my location and age.

Look at this beauty

So we suggest the king of naked 4's instead? :ROFLMAO:

OP, what about the
Update: After research and getting some quotes
I'm looking for a 2017 Kawaski Z900, it's the only naked that really grabs my eye. To be honest I love the wider body kits and from what I hear the seating position is a little more aggressive than other nakeds.
$310 a month on insurance is actually not terrible given my location and age.

Look at this beauty

If you like the look of the z900, what do you think of the KTM 790 Duke? The lower CC and less crash history might equate to a lower insurance premium that would make up for the difference in price (depending on how long you decide to keep it for). Plus you get new bike warranty. Not an inline 4 though, but every rider should try a twin.

Besides, you never know until you get the quote. Out of curiosity, I checked TD for myself:

2017 Z900 $1571
2016 Tuono V4 RR $1050

So all else being equal, the Tuono is actually cheaper than the Z900!

And holy cow, the 790 Duke is $1582. Like I said, insurance...

Besides, you never know until you get the quote. Out of curiosity, I checked TD for myself:

2017 Z900 $1571
2016 Tuono V4 RR $1050

What is the age and years of insured riding for those quotes?

What is the age and years of insured riding for those quotes?

Those numbers are just for comparison purposes. TD isn’t the cheapest, but their online system is accurate, unlike most online brokerages that quote a low price on their site then bait and switch when you call them to sign up.

Last edited:
Those numbers are just for comparison purposes. TD isn’t the cheapest, but their online system is accurate, unlike most online brokerages that quote a low price on their site then bait and switch when you call them to sign up.

I have not found any online accurate, TD included. As soon as you provide the actual VIN all bets are off.

2017 Z900 $1571
2016 Tuono V4 RR $1050

That is not the 1100 V4 as LowRider mentioned, different model. It is also black listed by a few insurers now, like i said once they get the actual VIN...

But if you read the second half of that sentence, it sounds like he's willing to pay to play.
I think we're splitting hairs at this point :geek:

In the end, insuranceLOL.

I had a Kawasaki Z750S a few bikes back. I really liked it. Plenty fast and it screamed when it wanted to. I know it had a fairly aggressive position because that’s why I sold it.

I went with a Ducati Monster 821 as a sport touring bike.
SV650 or CBR650 are also sport touring bikes

Is that what insurance thinks they are? lol.. :rolleyes:

Nice bike! (y)

Are you a new rider ? Curious if the insurance rates on monsters are reasonable for new riders, despite the bike being 700cc+

I know of one other person who started on a monster 797. Not sure how much he paid. He's 30+ though

Are you a new rider ? Curious if the insurance rates on monsters are reasonable for new riders, despite the bike being 700cc+

I know of one other person who started on a monster 797. Not sure how much he paid. He's 30+ though
Nakeds seem pretty insurance friendly for now.

Is that what insurance thinks they are? lol.. :rolleyes:

Nice bike! (y)
Insurance on my GSXR1000 was $1040 whereas my Ducati Multistrada 1200 is $1200. According to all the insurance companies I called they said whenever they give prices on anything Duc it's always high.

I’m around 1k a year with bike on it’s on but also 38 and been riding 5yrs in August.

Back
Top Bottom