My Rogers account and Fraud | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

My Rogers account and Fraud

Well, got a bill for $1000 after a of this CRAP and now they can't figure a damn thing out. They can't even tell me what was on one of my old bills. When I read one of my old to them they told me what I had was not avalible anymore.

Pure rage is growing. I'm going to get this sorted out and right after they go through the hell that is me and fix it I'm going to close my account. Rogers, you don't know what your doing. Its no surprise you CLAIM your losing money. I hope you fall flat on you face.

This is my signature

uhm remember this....take them to small claims court[
QUOTE=PSY;1908178]I am surprised that they did not ask you to pay for everything first while they "investigate".[/QUOTE]

Or until they threaten to report you to the Credit Bureau.

Try to get emails based on your conversatio
ns or record them.

Well, got a bill for $1000 after a of this CRAP and now they can't figure a damn thing out. They can't even tell me what was on one of my old bills. When I read one of my old to them they told me what I had was not avalible anymore.

Pure rage is growing. I'm going to get this sorted out and right after they go through the hell that is me and fix it I'm going to close my account. Rogers, you don't know what your doing. Its no surprise you CLAIM your losing money. I hope you fall flat on you face.

This is my signature

Also keep in mind that when you call Rogers, you're not really calling rogers. You are calling one of many call centres they pay to take their phone calls. Trust me, I used to work at one and took customer service calls for Rogers. People that get paid 10.00 an hour and deal 80-100+ irate people on the phone everyday for 8 hours want nothing more than to get you off the line. They will tell you anything you want to hear, won't leave notes because they lied to your face and don't want to leave a paper trail, and the sad fact is Rogers doesn't seem to care (or didn't when I 'worked' for them). Hopefully everything gets worked out for you. Best advice I can give to you, is to go to https://www.rogers.com/web/content/contactus and follow the steps for make a complaint. If you did not get an interaction ID, call them back up, go through your spiel again, and before you get off the line make sure you get an interaction ID. Once you have that you can then move to the next step of dealing with the office of the president, which seems to resolve a lot more issues than general customer service will

Thanks for the advice. Its now December and I'm STILL dealing with this. I'm a day away from telling them to shove the whole thing up their ass and I'm moving on. What's the point of running a company that no one in any of your departments knows what's going on. Why do I have to deal with multiple people instead of just one? I think the BBB is going to get a call from me very shortly.

This is my signature

Post on your FB and tag "Rogers" group in your post. They get back to you right away.

I HATE Rogers. I'm sorry you have to deal with this. I totally empathize and have had LOTS of weird issues with them. :(

+1

Sorry you are going through this - I have had to deal with Rogers and would rather poke myself in the eye with a sharp stick.

Back
Top Bottom