My new (to me) toy | GTAMotorcycle.com

My new (to me) toy

Michael0124

Site Supporter
Traded in my FZ8 for an MT10

2021 model, only 1100km on it. Previous owner added oem comfort seat, Yoshi tail tidy and a givi windscreen, otherwise completely stock.

So far, I'm absolutely loving it. Only have a few hundred km in the seat, still getting used to it, but it's surprisingly easy to ride considering it's performance capabilities. It fits me like a glove and I really like the handling/ride balance. And that engine, oh my what an engine

Only real negative I can throw at it so far is that the fuel consumption is worse than I expected. But I really don't care to be honest lol, that CP4 sound and power is worth every millilitre of premium fuel it burns.

Attachments

• 20230825_140003.jpg
    20230825_140003.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 50
Traded in my FZ8 for an MT10

View attachment 63064

2021 model, only 1100km on it. Previous owner added oem comfort seat, Yoshi tail tidy and a givi windscreen, otherwise completely stock.

So far, I'm absolutely loving it. Only have a few hundred km in the seat, still getting used to it, but it's surprisingly easy to ride considering it's performance capabilities. It fits me like a glove and I really like the handling/ride balance. And that engine, oh my what an engine

Only real negative I can throw at it so far is that the fuel consumption is worse than I expected. But I really don't care to be honest lol, that CP4 sound and power is worth every millilitre of premium fuel it burns.
Congrats!

Gen 1 is wayyyy better looking!

Congrats. Looks like a fun ride.

Ooo congrats! That thing is gorgeous! Rode my buddys MT-10 and yowza….smiles for miles!

Back
Top Bottom