My New Mule! | GTAMotorcycle.com

My New Mule!

Brodie_laj

Hey guys,
I traded in my 2010 Ninja 250r with 14,000kms today, so what did i end up trading for???
A 2009 Kawasaki KLX250s with only 1,400 kms on it :) Trade the ninja plus $1500 for it
it is in awesome shape (a few minor scuffs but thats to be expected) it also has an after market Hindle pipe on 'er

Already got it out in the trails quickly today, (oh and i dropped it too, lol caught a truck rut and found out how slippery mud can be ;) no worries, all is good)

SO MUCH FUN... ok on to the pics :)

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

How did you like it on the trail, road and highway compared to your ninja? Not that you had your ninja off road. ;)

the trails was a ton of fun! There was a lot of really big ruts from trucks in the trail i went in so it was quite the challenge, especially since it was my first time offroad like that, but i had a blast... didn't really go on the highway, the trail i was in is literally like 7 minutes from my house but i got it up to about 105 km/h without really pushing it and it cruises at 80 in 6th with no problem (actually revs 1k lower at 80 in 6th than the ninja did)

oh and who said i didn't take the ninja off road...
GOPR0020.jpg

haha it was actually one heck of a bumpy path to get to that point ;)

oh and i have taken the ninja down dirt roads which was not very ideal, but this bike just glides across the gravel without a problem at all

Im loving it so far, really glad i made the trade!
I can't wait to get out on some of the dual-sport rides with you guys :)

the hindle sounds awesome! it is actually pretty loud but then again i haven't really heard any other dual sports to compare with

Nice bike man. I bet it's awesome on the trail! I'd love to try one of the lighter dual sport bikes sometime.. After riding my KLR it'd probably be like a feather!

Back
Top Bottom