Murphy's Motorcycle Laws | GTAMotorcycle.com

Murphy's Motorcycle Laws

All of the above. Hahaha. Esp #2. You would think that after a few decades that wouldn't happen.

#2 but for me it is my ear plugs. Gloves have to come off to get the helmet off to get the.....:LOL:

Esp #2. You would think that after a few decades that wouldn't happen.

Do they make push start motorcycles yet?

:unsure::unsure:

I know key less entry is available. ;)

It's like taking a net with you when you go fishing. You'll never need it. It's fun landing 3ft northern pikes in a canoe by hand.

Holy **** did I ever go down hard yesterday!

Here's one to add: If you ice stud your tyres and fail to put sheet metal screws into every single knob,
:/ you will eventually find the part of your tyre that hasn't been screwed.

My left knee feels like sausage, but the 5 hour wait for an x-ray confirmed that I have tough bones.
Four weeks of pain should fix it right up just like old.
... and I'm not trying that again until I install 2 more rows of studs on the front tyre.

You go and get yourself all banged up when you want to ride the most. Murphy's Law

From roadracing ...

An inoperative tire warmer will be discovered no sooner than you hearing first call.

My left knee feels like sausage, but the 5 hour wait for an x-ray confirmed that I have tough bones.

I told Neil this morning that you pronged your knee. He still doesn't know who I'm talking about. I reminded him I showed him a pic you took of him last year, so "you may not know who I'm talking about, but you do know who I'm talking about." Old farts. :rolleyes:

Neil knows my wife and I very well, he slept with my dog once lol

#9 - Even an experienced rider will still stall their bike a few times a season. It will happen when you're departing the parking lot of a motorcycle dealer with a huge audience out front, and they will all notice.

/puts up hand

Back
Top Bottom