Mountainbikers | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mountainbikers

Random Fact.

Tire or tube changes with the Cannondale Lefty fork are super duper easy.

That is all.

Random Fact.

Tire or tube changes with the Cannondale Lefty fork are super duper easy.

That is all.

rear tire/tube changes for me are a pita. i seem to ALWAYS bend my rear der. and throw my entire rear drivetrain out of whatck... am i retarded?

rear tire/tube changes for me are a pita. i seem to ALWAYS bend my rear der. and throw my entire rear drivetrain out of whatck... am i retarded?

Yes! :) Drop the chain to the bottom cog, release the QR, pull the derailleur back slightly and gently, the wheel will drop out. When re-installed, put the wheel in front of the derailleur, put the chain on the bottom cog again, pull the derailleur back gently and the wheel will slip right in. Easy as ya please! :) After you do it 10,000 times, it becomes fairly easy.. :)

Yes! :) Drop the chain to the bottom cog, release the QR, pull the derailleur back slightly and gently, the wheel will drop out. When re-installed, put the wheel in front of the derailleur, put the chain on the bottom cog again, pull the derailleur back gently and the wheel will slip right in. Easy as ya please! :) After you do it 10,000 times, it becomes fairly easy.. :)

i do that, and i still F up my rear mech in the process :(

Back
Top Bottom