mountain bike trails | GTAMotorcycle.com

mountain bike trails

justride

want to start doing some mountain biking this summer. what fun(not just flat) trails do you guys recommend? Heard there some trails in the Milton and Bolton area.

Where are you? Personally, I very rarely drive to trails, I try to find something within riding distance. There are a surprising number of trails throughout the GTA. For downtown folks, the Don Valley south of Millwood has lots of trails and a dirt jumping track. For people further north, King City has a cluster of trails off Jane (not that busy but some of the climbs have switchbacks that cross the descent so pay attention). Dundas Valley has lots to explore. I am sure there some in Milton/Bolton but like I say, I try to ride what's close and only drive if I have too so I've never gone looking for them.

Kelso in Milton was always a favorite of mine.

Wherever you are check out the local waterways. Chances are there will be some trails along it.

East of T.O. Durham forest @ Lakeridge and Goodwood Road is probably one of the best in Ontario

Also Greenwood forest @ Westney rd and Taunton rd.

Haroldtown conservation area up near Peterborough is very technical

These are my stomping grounds. Mainly Durham forest

Kelso, Hilton Falls, Waterdown, Dundas

thanks for the recommendations. they are very much appreciated. btw I live in Mississauga. heard some places that they have fees

Albion and palgarve have fast riding where you can do great corners. They are pretty neutered when it comes to jumping/features. If you want seriously rad Jefferson Forest.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Erindale park/Rivergrove in Mississauga have some ok trails.
Kelso and Albion hills are a lot of fun, I think admission was like $7.
And the Hydrocut in Kitchener is totally worth the drive from Mississauga I'd say.

Back
Top Bottom