MotoSocial | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoSocial

Just camp out at Queen and Bay until some hipsters ride by. Then follow them to the secret meetup location.

I had a nice time.

QQ

Decent turn out, good coffee. Nice to see some of the usual suspects out.

It was not bad, but to be honest, I'd rather be out riding.

By 10 most people were bored and were already heading out.

And of course, it's the same people that come out to Lakeshore Timmies. Nothing special really

It was not bad, but to be honest, I'd rather be out riding.

By 10 most people were bored and were already heading out.

And of course, it's the same people that come out to Lakeshore Timmies. Nothing special really

Considering it's promoted as a 8-10 event that makes sense. It's obviously more of a social/check out bike event.

Can always go riding afterwards, or any other time. So I'm not quite sure what you were looking to get out of it?

Considering it's promoted as a 8-10 event that makes sense. It's obviously more of a social/check out bike event.

Can always go riding afterwards, or any other time. So I'm not quite sure what you were looking to get out of it?
Oh I'm not complaining, I'm just saying it's the Same as any other parking lot hangout. Just people standing around.

I wouldn't really call it an event or anything.

I'd even go as far as saying most people were heading out as early as 9pm.

Just what I noticed.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Im personally not a fan of LnL at all or most meet ups for that matter. This one is more enjoyable IMO and the crowed seems to be more sociable. You get free coffee and also locations change every time which makes it all more interesting.

Crap roads crap traffic , stand around and stare at bikes .....poser heaven.

Not sure what everyone is expecting other than a BIG poser hangout. Just cool to see the volume of bikes in one area, check out a few special bikes among the regular ones maybe.

I suppose it's a good excuse to just insult those that enjoy these meets and feel better about ones self.

I do wonder just how much riding these people have done this year. "Casting first stone" and all.

I suppose it's a good excuse to just insult those that enjoy these meets and feel better about ones self.

I do wonder just how much riding these people have done this year. "Casting first stone" and all.

Since you ask....laguna Seca , mosport , calabogie , dirt biking ganaraska, Barrie ,port hope , motocross track, 500 km muskoka tour.....better than standing around toronto ...I do feel better about myself you are right .

Since you ask....laguna Seca , mosport , calabogie , dirt biking ganaraska, Barrie ,port hope , motocross track, 500 km muskoka tour.....better than standing around toronto ...I do feel better about myself you are right .

So track(s) and a short Muskoka trip. /golfclap

Do i get bonus points for my 1 week road trip in Thailand? I think it's triple word score for going in full gear in 46 degree heat right?

As long as you feel better i guess.

Tbh, I'm actually with you on this...
City people will never understand... Theres no point in arguing with them.

Standing around in a parking lot is what riding is to many.

As for the motocross stuff, most street riders I see at this meet aren't even physically fit enough to do one lap. The ones that are probably don't have the balls anyways. Lol

Still though, meets are nice to have. The Toronto ones just don't do anything for me.

Anyone else remember the good old parry sound sport bike rallies? Now we talking!

Last edited:
Standing around in a parking lot is what riding is to many.

Here's my question then.

What does it really matter? By posting in a social event thread it seems like at this point we're just complaining to complain. Sheesh.

I don't think most of you understand the reason for the MotoSocial.......

It's a gathering of people, even on their site they say

Come kick it with us!
EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
EVERYONE IS INVITED!
BIKE OR NO BIKE!
GOOD VIBES ONLY!

Is it geared more towards those with a bike yes, but they don't care...

It's not a meet and let's go for a ride, it's a meet, chill, have a coffee, socialize with others, and enjoy an evening out

If your goal is to ride, then this venue is not for you, just go out and ride, but if you want to be with people, then your in the right place.

I think some of the posters here don't understand what these type of events are for, based on the comments they are making, perhaps if you understand the venue your comments would be different.

Just my thoughts and observations.....

Hey I go to Burito Boys, it's not for the ride, but to catch up with people I don't see all the time, see some other bikes, chill a bit, and then I go for a ride, it's just another meeting place on a specific night....at least I know if I go on that night I probably would not be the only one, so it has met it's reason for being....

Not sure why you and Mark(see that i remembered your name from the meets 10 years ago amp3d:) seem to have an issue with the Motosocial thing.

I've get more satisfaction from a doing a 2up ride or a back yard romp on trikes with my son than track days at Bogie or Mosport.

So to the point,people ride for many different reasons, just because you don't care to pose and socialize why should it bother you.

Back
Top Bottom