MotoSocial | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoSocial

Missed it, too bad

They had like 500-600 bikes at one event last year. Sounds like fun. You know what happens when people in Ontario are having fun right? "Well, we've just got to do something about that."

They had like 500-600 bikes at one event last year. Sounds like fun. You know what happens when people in Ontario are having fun right? "Well, we've just got to do something about that."

Yup, it was upscale, hip and classy (I'm from Hamilton) totally unlike PD13. It was a refreshing twist on posing. Would go again.

You mentioned "unlike PD13" so just wanting to know the difference. New rider here, just trying to stay current with the time in the biking world .. ?

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

hmmmph - sounds like the Forks every weekend :D

or Haugens every Wednesday

wideshot.jpg

http://www.haugens.com/motorcycle-cruise-in/

Yup, it was upscale, hip and classy (I'm from Hamilton) totally unlike PD13. It was a refreshing twist on posing. Would go again.
You went last night? And here I was waiting for you at BurritoBoyz ?

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

You mentioned "unlike PD13" so just wanting to know the difference. New rider here, just trying to stay current with the time in the biking world .. 

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

MotoSocial seemed a lot more cosmopolitan than PD13's tornado alley.

You went last night? And here I was waiting for you at BurritoBoyz 

Sent from my custom purple Joe Bass mobile device using Tapatalk

No, last Fall. I had contemplated going last night but I'm having a hard time mapping a route that bypasses misses TO.

PD13 = pirate-fest.
Moto Social = hipster fest.

My beard is not long enough, nor do I have sufficient tattoos - so I attended Burrito Boyz North last night instead.

I feel the same way. I don't have a beard and my bike has dead bugs on it. I clearly don't fit in.

Not fitting in and declaring as such is as a legitimate public persona to adopt as the rest of them. I don't fit in with those that don't in anymore than those that do fit in. I don't even fit in the gray area. I'll park across the street if I have to.

I went last night on my bug covered SV650, no beard (couldn't grow one to save my life, LOL!) and it was a good time. There were all different types of bikes and riders, from Harley's to dual sports to cafe's to beaters. It seamed to me to just be a good time for all types of riders.

Back
Top Bottom