Motorcyclist Killed - Marlee and Glengrove | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcyclist Killed - Marlee and Glengrove

Terrible news. I live 1 street south of there. Quiet neighborhood and always feel safe riding here. condolences to the family, hope it's not somebody I know but either way I feel bad. RIP

Rip.

:(

RIP rider. This looks like it's the truck driver's fault. I used to live in the area. Marlee is a pretty high traffic road and the truck driver had a stop. Probably another case of "sorry dead dude.. didn't see you".

RIP rider -

side note;
Slow down a bit guys - especially in Toronto. No one deserves to go out like this - no matter what the cause.
From what I am hearing the downed rider had an identical bike to one that regularly blazes up and down Marlee.

My condolences to the family.

I work less than 30 secs from there, pass by it 2-3 times a day. My dad passed by this morning and saw a helmet and shoes thrown across the street. Said he saw them performing CPR on the rider. Very very sad to hear about this.. RIP

RIP rider -

side note;
Slow down a bit guys - especially in Toronto. No one deserves to go out like this - no matter what the cause.
From what I am hearing the downed rider had an identical bike to one that regularly blazes up and down Marlee.

My condolences to the family.

What kind of bike? I know a few riders who drop by the restaurant I work at down the street.

Back
Top Bottom