Motorcycle Trials | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Trials

Tell the guys Dave says to throw 20 bucks worth of sheet metal screws in the tires and give it a try when it's a little more frozen :cool: you will have traction as good or better then summer.
I'm very sure that Ron Golden and Kevin Cronin know about that.

Last edited:
Tell them we're riding the Arden national sections with them :cool: they will know about that too and probably say oliefuk

LIMITED TIME OFFER
GET A NEW TW150A FOR JUST $3,495
Yes, you read that right. A special limited time offer for the fantastic little TW150A. direct from the distributor, discount priced and available for a limited time by pre-order now!
The air-cooled TW150A is powered by an electric start, fuel injected 149cc 4-stroke engine which provides ample torque and power for riders of all sizes and ages. The precise handling and smooth power delivery available at the push of a button make it a joy to ride casually or in competition.
It is a great bike for both new and experienced sportsman class riders. And it comes with an industry leading, comprehensive 1-year warranty.
For further information and to place your order in Canada please contact:
Rob Lang: rob@langsoffroad.com Ph:519-520-2509
Ron Golden: rgolden@goltek.ca Ph:289-680-3464
In USA:
Mike Komer: Tryals Shop, mkomer@outlook.com Ph:315-497-3268
91HRhhN.jpg

LIMITED TIME OFFER
GET A NEW TW150A FOR JUST $3,495
Yes, you read that right. A special limited time offer for the fantastic little TW150A. direct from the distributor, discount priced and available for a limited time by pre-order now!
The air-cooled TW150A is powered by an electric start, fuel injected 149cc 4-stroke engine which provides ample torque and power for riders of all sizes and ages. The precise handling and smooth power delivery available at the push of a button make it a joy to ride casually or in competition.
It is a great bike for both new and experienced sportsman class riders. And it comes with an industry leading, comprehensive 1-year warranty.
For further information and to place your order in Canada please contact:
Rob Lang: rob@langsoffroad.com Ph:519-520-2509
Ron Golden: rgolden@goltek.ca Ph:289-680-3464
In USA:
Mike Komer: Tryals Shop, mkomer@outlook.com Ph:315-497-3268
91HRhhN.jpg
Hmm I may actually get one of those less money then my 4 year olds dirt bike cost.

Sent from my K87CA using Tapatalk

Hmm I may actually get one of those less money then my 4 year olds dirt bike cost.

Sent from my K87CA using Tapatalk
Those things will sell fast.i think they are getting rid of them because they don't have storage space.

I've been following these guys on Fb since they started out. Very happy customers and very few reported complaints.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

When can you get it, the tires that come on it are better suited for studs :cool:

A great read. Lots of cool history about a good friend. (Steven also has a fantastic collection of Italian street bikes)

Last edited:
Steve was a pretty regular drop in at motocycletta in Burlington when they were open. It was always pretty fun to see what he would show up riding. I think half the Laverdas in Ontario may live at his house LOL

Back
Top Bottom