Motorcycle Track Pants | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Track Pants

So the Dainese Torque-In boots designed to be worn under your leathers is not track legal? I never liked the design myself, but Dainese marketing had me thinking this was the new fad.

There's no tech inspection for leathers or boots, and I'm not aware of a rule explicitly stating how your leathers and boots are to fit together. But I've never seen anyone use those.

The Dainese-sponsored MotoGP riders like Rossi wear them. I always thought they looked goofy and unsafe:

df74f406d6ca10702723a5d6efb134e9.jpg

Hmm, obviously I hadn't noticed that before. I'm not sure I'd want to do that. Seems more likely to get the bottom of the leathers caught on something. On the plus side, I suppose if it's raining, water going down the outside of your leathers ends up outside the boots rather than filling them up inside!

With this stuff you HAVE to try it on, Make the effort to try on all brands, at various retailers, then when you know your size for each brand (yes each brand will fit different body types differently) then maybe shop for the deals online when youre confident you know what youre buying.
Wow. Just wow.

I love the A* track stuff, it's always held up in crashes, although both brands are good. Is it pricey? Yeah, it is, until you crash, then you don't care what it costs. Personally I would strongly recommend buying a 1-pc for the track if I am being honest. The probability is low, but the outcome is ugly should the zipper of a 2-pc not perform as expected. No one thinks about it until they need it and then are glad they went the extra mile for safety.

Hmm, obviously I hadn't noticed that before. I'm not sure I'd want to do that. Seems more likely to get the bottom of the leathers caught on something. On the plus side, I suppose if it's raining, water going down the outside of your leathers ends up outside the boots rather than filling them up inside!
A closer look:

axial-pro-in-boots-black-1795157-631-47.jpg

Back
Top Bottom