Motorcycle Supershow Reviews 2024 Edition | Page 10 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Supershow Reviews 2024 Edition

Its NAIMS this weekend? Is this show any good ? Will there be manufacturers displays, and real hardware? I went to the show last March, was more of a 'swap meet' and flea market vibe. I'm going with my family and I don't want to waste $100 unless its a decent show..
It breaks up the winter months. Lots to see there. Don’t know how much new bikes are going to be available

Its NAIMS this weekend? Is this show any good ? Will there be manufacturers displays, and real hardware? I went to the show last March, was more of a 'swap meet' and flea market vibe. I'm going with my family and I don't want to waste $100 unless its a decent show..
The January show will not have many (maybe some Harley) 2023 models of bikes. The February Manufactures show is where you will see all the new models.

I'm going down Friday with a bunch. A buddy is displaying his turbo sleeper.

Is the January show better than the March show ? I don't understand the differences at the International Centre shows.
March show is the manufacturer's show.
Jan show is for clubs, vendors, showbikes and dealers. Great place to meet people.

Is the January show better than the March show ? I don't understand the differences at the International Centre shows.
For me personally, I like both shows. Get to see some old buddies. Sometimes you’re able to find hidden gems.

March show is the manufacturer's show.
Jan show is for clubs, vendors, showbikes and dealers. Great place to meet people.
I thought the manufacturers show is downtown at Exhibition place ? The ones at International Centre (January / March) are trade show swap meets, (sausage fest ! LOL) I want to see new street bikes and dirt bikes from the manufacturers.... not dried meat and t shirts

I thought the manufacturers show is downtown at Exhibition place ? The ones at International Centre (January / March) are trade show swap meets, (sausage fest ! LOL) I want to see new street bikes and dirt bikes from the manufacturers.... not dried meat and t shirts

That's my impression also. These are the three shows I'm aware of, and I usually only go to the second one where most manufacturers have displays:

Jan 6-8:

Feb 17-19:

April 1-2:

The show should be fun. The January NAIMS show has more vendors (dealerships, schools, tours, some manufacturers, moto related businesses, etc) but it does have more of a swap meet feel in some of the halls. The February show in Toronto is the manufacturer show, less vendors overall but all the latest bikes will be there. Last year many dealerships opted out of the show for many of the reasons Lightcycle mentioned. Dealerships were selling bikes left right and center so they needed staff at the actual shop rather than setting up and staffing a booth. Hopefully this year both shows go back to "normal"... whatever that means these days lol. Come by the NFP booth to day say hello!

Attachments

• NFP Bike official NAIMS.jpg
    NFP Bike official NAIMS.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 18
That said, I do want an Alpinestars Tech Air 5 vest. Do the vendors actually give a better price than if I had walked into the store the day before/after?

That said, I do want an Alpinestars Tech Air 5 vest. Do the vendors actually give a better price than if I had walked into the store the day before/after?
Yes, you will normally get better deals, especially if more than one vendor is selling the same items. If you go on Sunday, you may get the best deals, people don't want to pack up everything to take back to their store, but by Sunday styles and sizes may be limited.

That's my impression also. These are the three shows I'm aware of, and I usually only go to the second one where most manufacturers have displays:

Jan 6-8:

Feb 17-19:

April 1-2:

^^^This is accurate

We go through this discussion every year. Lol

My wife calls them the "clean" show and the "dirty" show.

Last edited:
If you're not looking for a new bike the Super Show is the one. Vintage, race and custom bikes - what's not to like.

When Toronto ran three shows (remember that?) I used to go to all three of them. Always run into riding buddies that you haven't seen since the end of the riding season.

What else are you going to do in the city that's motorcycle-related in the dead of winter?

Ride long enough and you'll get roped into manning one of the booths for one of the organizations you're involved in. Then you get in for free! :D I think one year I was manning two booths.

When Toronto ran three shows (remember that?) I used to go to all three of them. Always run into riding buddies that you haven't seen since the end of the riding season.

What else are you going to do in the city that's motorcycle-related in the dead of winter?

Ride long enough and you'll get roped into manning one of the booths for one of the organizations you're involved in. Then you get in for free! :D I think one year I was manning two booths.
My thoughts exactly👍

Back
Top Bottom