Motorcycle Show Deal Alternatives? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Show Deal Alternatives?

Aens

I have always pooled up my lunch money for the Jan motorcycle show. All the nice and juicy deals on current gear and apparel. Since it didn't happen this year (or there were so many brand restrictions), I held off on several of the big ticket items. Does anyone know if there are going to be any other covid friendly deal opportunities before Spring?

I don't really want to be paying full sticker for a pair of Supertech R's.

I've been seeing adds on Facebook from motorcycles dealers advertising show deals, not sure how good the deals are but they are trying to push a sale of some sort.

GP Bikes had a tax-in sale a few weeks ago. But other than that, not much.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Get on the mailing list at all your favorite spots.
You just missed gp as noted, and royal dist had a "show" sale too.

GP Bikes had a tax-in sale a few weeks ago. But other than that, not much.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com
Yeah, that was the one that had so many brands excluded. Alpinestars was excluded, which is the maker of the boots.

Yeah, that was the one that had so many brands excluded. Alpinestars was excluded, which is the maker of the boots.

I know...super annoying. They don’t do that at the show...must be some legality thing. I was lucky in that what I wanted wasn’t on the excluded list.

Im waiting to see if there are any deals on new bikes. From what i saw gp only had used bike deals? Im looking to buy the 21 zx10r or a new panigale. I like both, so whoever has a deal going will probably get my bucks.

They have to advertise MSRP and any deals for those would be also manufacturer deals. Those you are better off talking to sales. But for current model year before the season has even started on non-beginner bikes, there are never deals, just negotiation.

It's not like you are mentioning models that won't sell on their own merits that a dealer would have over stock (cough Honda powerhouse business model cough).

Chromeburner is awesome. But if you can keep some money in Ontario and if you know exactly your size....just call GP and ask for a deal.....I have had great luck with them. Even just saying you heard they had a sale and would they still work the numbers with no tax...you'll probably be fine. Any sales during covid are a bonus I am sure.

Back
Top Bottom