Motorcycle Painter | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Painter

He's pretty well known among the roadracing community. I have no personal experience, but ask around.
His pricing is amazing. I have heard from several ppl that his work is top notch. However, my concern is that a racer posted a complaint about him last week on Facebook, ppl immediately started adding to the post with complaints about him, then the post disappeared.

Please provide follow up on NFD. There have been several bad reviews regarding taking to long and not easy to deal with. The reviews are quickly removed from Facebook. I would suggest not providing to much of a deposit to ensure return of items.
Well, I've already paid the deposit so we will see. I'm not in a rush, so it it turns out great but takes a while I'll be ok with that.
$375 for both wheels? Paint or powder, and where? And did you have to do any prep?
Yes. Power coated by JP Powder coatings in Kitchener. I removed the tires and bearings myself.

Well, I've already paid the deposit so we will see. I'm not in a rush, so it it turns out great but takes a while I'll be ok with that.

Yes. Power coated by JP Powder coatings in Kitchener. I removed the tires and bearings myself.
JP as in JohnnyP636? He hasn't been around here in a long time. He was building quite a collection of powdercoating stuff to do his own and help others.

Nice if you are in the area. The savings are eaten up by bearing removal, tire removal and several trips to Kitchener.

Wheels look nice though.

JP as in JohnnyP636? He hasn't been around here in a long time. He was building quite a collection of powdercoating stuff to do his own and help others.
I tried to contact him in 2021 re powder coating. No response. But to be fair he might not have seen the message.

How is it going with NFD so far?

$375 for both wheels? Paint or powder, and where? And did you have to do any prep?
Wow, to me that’s pricy. It’s stupid easy, were looking at the gear now as we have to kill our xylene paint line.

At 100/wheel that would be a nice side hustle!

It turned out ok. Not a show quality paint job by any means, but good enough for a rider. It did take way longer than he said it would though. There was a fair bit of repair work needed, which he did do a fantastic job on. Price wise, it was very reasonable since it included the repairs.

20231208_170025.jpg
20231125_140532.jpg

is it? I paid $375 all in to get mine done. Then another $100 for a different shop to mount/balance the tires. Granted I removed the old tires/bearings myself.
View attachment 63095
View attachment 63096

To answer the original question. I'm dropping off my bodywork tomorrow at NFD Autobody for paint. I have never used them before though.
That white sticker (VIN/reg?) on the frame will come off with WD40. The only important number is stamped in the frame.

You're call. With all that new paint it sticks out like a sore thumb. That was one of the first to go when I got my FZ.

Back
Top Bottom