Motorcycle Memes.... | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Memes....

w5iib5mvuhm61.jpg

When your bus driver is an avid motorcyclists...

Valentino rossi
Damn. Respect to the driver and whoever engineered that bus, I thought it would push but it did really well.

From the comments:
"TO CLEAR EVERYTHING UP
This is a meme from Hong Kong. The video is a Japanese bus driver skilfully driving down a hill. On the other hand, the audio, which is edited in, is from a viral Hong Kong video in which a minibus driver went nuts and drove recklessly on a highway while the passengers scream in terror. This YouTube channel thought it would be funny to add the sound of terrified passengers to this clip of a badass Japanese bus driver. Now is the time we appreciate how the editing synced so well."

Damn. Respect to the driver and whoever engineered that bus, I thought it would push but it did really well.

From the comments:
"TO CLEAR EVERYTHING UP
This is a meme from Hong Kong. The video is a Japanese bus driver skilfully driving down a hill. On the other hand, the audio, which is edited in, is from a viral Hong Kong video in which a minibus driver went nuts and drove recklessly on a highway while the passengers scream in terror. This YouTube channel thought it would be funny to add the sound of terrified passengers to this clip of a badass Japanese bus driver. Now is the time we appreciate how the editing synced so well."
Lol yeah saw that, it was synced perfectly though and hilarious. SCREEM!!

LOL. Just one look and you can tell it's sped up. Here's the original:

Good job on the syncing. I thought it was made just for the video. Now I need to find the other one!

Hopefully, it was a one way road.

Relax you must work it like my neighbor. He's always complaining about wearing the stuff after coating some bits.

Back
Top Bottom