Motorcycle Memes.... | Page 19 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Memes....

1f22dee17769ee94e55d787a44dd560e.jpg

Ugh....I hate it when people say that! .....about anything!
I still have my 2009 Honda Civic that has 270,000kms on it. It runs beautifully, still as solid as the day I bought it, and thanks to undercoating and taking care of it, it still looks great!
I get asked by some family and friends when we’re going to be able to afford to replace it. HA! Why would I? Where’s the value in getting rid of something that works perfectly fine to replace it with something that works perfectly fine!

Ugh....I hate it when people say that! .....about anything!
I still have my 2009 Honda Civic that has 270,000kms on it. It runs beautifully, still as solid as the day I bought it, and thanks to undercoating and taking care of it, it still looks great!
I get asked by some family and friends when we’re going to be able to afford to replace it. HA! Why would I? Where’s the value in getting rid of something that works perfectly fine to replace it with something that works perfectly fine!
The replacement will obviously be a lot of money up front and probably worse. Nothing says fun like spending money to get something worse just to try to keep up with the horde.

Bet I can afford "itz". Maybe 2 or 3. But I already have a real motorcycle.......Psst they can make them without pushrods now.

1970? I had a map tear into pieces on me while reading it in my lap heading up hwy 11 in ~2003.
Was using that method, but in a tankbag pocket, about four years ago, going down to Vermont and back.

Back
Top Bottom