Motorcycle Jacket with Turn Signals | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle Jacket with Turn Signals

This was at the last bike show. Requires a cable to be wired to the bike. When this comes out as a wireless option, I can see a bigger market for it. The hard wired option was cumbersome.

If a driver can't see your turn signals on your bike, what makes you think they will see it on your jacket?
When is this a problem anyway? The real problem is approaching an intersection with someone turning left.

What happens when you're hunched over your bike? Can anyone see the signals? Are there lots of solid lumps in the jacket to fall on and wreak your back?
If a driver can't see your turn signals on your bike, what makes you think they will see it on your jacket? When is this a problem anyway? The real problem is approaching an intersection with someone turning left.
I thought it was approaching a curve and forgetting to turn?

I would use it if jacket will be also added with:

fog lights, running lights, horn, GPS, cellphone, tablet, windshield, CB radio, anti-radar, heater, headlight, anti-theft, speakers ...

^ you forgot to mention holster

fog lights, running lights, horn, GPS, cellphone, tablet, windshield, CB radio, anti-radar, heater, headlight, anti-theft, speakers ...

With all that, the jacket may need to be mounted on a trailer.

So ghey.

You don't want to know where they'll stick the charging socket :agave:

Back
Top Bottom