Motorcycle gear - Who wears all black? | Page 8 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle gear - Who wears all black?

Predominantly white bike and white helmet seems quite visible to drivers but invisible to cops.

i ride a black bike, and wear all black also
no problems really, i dont ride in blind spots, and dont creep up on cagers
ride normal, ride safe, pay attention and the color of your gear wont make a difference

I don't think it's an issue. All motorcycle gear will have some reflectiveness somewhere. You don't want to creep up on cagers or speed around them. You'll want to be careful and not try anything stupid. White Helmets is very helpful too, I found that having a reflective mirror visor helps bring attention to me as well. Got a cheaper black jacket from here but also have an icon that's all black and leather. both have similar visibility from cagers... https://www.motorcyclehouse.com/motorcycle-jackets.htm

I'm looking for a glove with hi viz fingers. So those taxis can see my displeasure

I'm looking for a glove with hi viz fingers. So those taxis can see my displeasure
You only need one hi vis finger for that.

I just picked up one of those bright orange hunting jackets on sale. I figure that it will help lower the chances of my being shot, while riding during hunting season. It's waterproof and looks like it will go over top of my leathers.

You only need one hi vis finger for that.

I just picked up one of those bright orange hunting jackets on sale. I figure that it will help lower the chances of my being shot, while riding during hunting season. It's waterproof and looks like it will go over top of my leathers.
Yeah but my question still stands

Lots to choose from!
b6d2d9c0fe8065656502bab06bf7ec05.jpg

38724_5.jpg

41gBgl46P9L.jpg

All black here - but my rain gear is hi viz.
My long distance riding helmet is orange, but my commuting helmet is black.

Back
Top Bottom