motogymkhana riders | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

motogymkhana riders

I emailed GTA motogymkhana, and silence. I think they've disbanded. I've also reached out to Moto Gymkhana's global association but they aren't responding either.
Were you able to get in touch? I think sometimes new messages go into spam. I've chatted with them before and can let them know that you tried to contact them.

Moto Gymkhana Techniques Level 1: #4 No Clutch?​

Surprised about the information regarding the clutch and counterweight. Sub!
turning up your idle screw helps a lot when doing full lock / rotation turns, allows you to control the speed/lean with more of your rear brake than having to feather the clutch. that being said, i practice both techniques depending on which bike I use

BTW. where do you get the photo sensor stop watch?
I got a ****** one off ali express. bout 60 bucks.

works good enough but the dream is to get the one from SSBfactory

btw I am going to be doing some lot sessions in north york / richmond hill this week. if people share some ideal tiimes for them I can try to organize something. will have cones, drills, layouts, timers

I got a ****** one off ali express. bout 60 bucks.

works good enough but the dream is to get the one from SSBfactory

btw I am going to be doing some lot sessions in north york / richmond hill this week. if people share some ideal tiimes for them I can try to organize something. will have cones, drills, layouts, timers
I can join most of the evenings

Sorry saw this late, this would have been great to co-ordinate along with the burger meetup as it's also in RHill this week

Keep me posted when and where you're thinking of hosting the next one

It's great to see some renewed interest. I haven't talked to Yoshi directly for a couple of years, but he's been participating (and winning) in the civilian class at some of the law enforcement seminars (they don't call them competitions). I've been less involved since I retired after 32 years of teaching, so I'm not on here much.

anybody is up for practice this long weekend? I'd join or I'll do some early morning practice on my own anyway.
After I tried GP8's I really want to take my time down under 40sec :)

I attended last Saturday in Cambridge and it was a great experience. My GP8 time was over 40 seconds so lots of room to improve!

It's great to see some renewed interest. I haven't talked to Yoshi directly for a couple of years, but he's been participating (and winning) in the civilian class at some of the law enforcement seminars (they don't call them competitions). I've been less involved since I retired after 32 years of teaching, so I'm not on here much.
He was giving me some tips on securing insurance and venues. I hope to select a venue with more amenities for the next event. Stay tuned!

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Only from the director of Moto Gymkhana NA. The global organization is silent like Moto Gymkhana GTA.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Oh sorry, I mixed up the groups. I was chatting with the Toronto one. Not gta. But no activity in the group since may.

Back
Top Bottom