motogymkhana riders | GTAMotorcycle.com

motogymkhana riders

dnice

anyone familiar with the motogymkhana techniques? I am trying to get better at it but there aren't too many resources out there. would love to practice with some skilled riders!

I'm in Richmond hill

anyone familiar with the motogymkhana techniques? I am trying to get better at it but there aren't too many resources out there. would love to practice with some skilled riders!

I'm in Richmond hill
Honda Canada used to do a gymkhana at their Rock The Red open houses.
They had a fellow who organized the events, sorry I can't remember his name.
Maybe contact Customer Service and someone can put you in touch ?

haven't seen any mention of this since 2015 :( I'm pretty sure its dead here in Toronto. I've pmed a bunch of people / groups on facebook and silence

Iirc, a gtamer won gymkhana at rock the red at least one year. His name was mark but I cant remember his user name. I think M and his last last name?

Gymkhana looks like a lot of fun if you could find a lot that allowed you to do it and had some bikes that werent too hurt by tip overs (if you are pushing limits, they occasionally get exceeded).

Iirc, a gtamer won gymkhana at rock the red at least one year. His name was mark but I cant remember his user name. I think M and his last last name?

Not sure if we're talking about the same guy, but the year I participated, I think @Wheelieboy won it. His name's not Mark though.

He can correct me if I'm mistaken about the win.

Last edited:
Yeah it's been a while since it's been crickets... it's a fun thing to do and a lot safer than a lot of other things that can be done on the motorcycle on a road lol

I think people were just too spread out and there wasnt enough interest

There were 2 classes. My memory sucks, but I believe the 1st year when they used the CBR125, Ramon won. There was a year that I won when they used the Grom. Mark was a participant, but as I said, my memory sucks so I cant remember where he placed.

Several riders in Cambridge Kitchener Waterloo have been joining me on my Gymkhana sessions. I've invested in a lot of cones and a timing system for my own practice. I setup courses in parking lots and various drills learned from riding classes and from gymkhanahcup.ru.

When I'm not commuting on my bike, half of my leisure rides are gymkhana. Anybody can do it on their own, you don't need a club, nevertheless I started Ontario Moto Gymkhana (O.M.G. lol)

I emailed GTA motogymkhana, and silence. I think they've disbanded. I've also reached out to Moto Gymkhana's global association but they aren't responding either.

Maybe Ontario Moto Gymkhana will get us somewhere. Check it out on Facebook and Google businesses (links in my profile)

Happy and safe riding.

Several riders in Cambridge Kitchener Waterloo have been joining me on my Gymkhana sessions. I've invested in a lot of cones and a timing system for my own practice. I setup courses in parking lots and various drills learned from riding classes and from gymkhanahcup.ru.

When I'm not commuting on my bike, half of my leisure rides are gymkhana. Anybody can do it on their own, you don't need a club, nevertheless I started Ontario Moto Gymkhana (O.M.G. lol)

I emailed GTA motogymkhana, and silence. I think they've disbanded. I've also reached out to Moto Gymkhana's global association but they aren't responding either.

Maybe Ontario Moto Gymkhana will get us somewhere. Check it out on Facebook and Google businesses (links in my profile)

Happy and safe riding.
Can anybody (newbie) or any bike attend one of your practice sessions?
If ok, then where do you post your dates?
Anytime, you coming to Mississauga?
Love to give a try!

Any bike, any rider! The sport is about improving upon yourself so you don't need any special bike mod, and difficulty scales up gradually.

My signature has links to details on the next event.

Great, I was looking for something like this - just went to website and sent email to apply for Jun 27th.
One thing came to mind though - what if it’s raining? I am 2hrs away so it would be a pretty hard training being wet for the whole day…

Great question. It's impossible to predict the weather 4 weeks in advance. If the weather does not cooperate, I will reschedule for the next, or the following, weekend.
I know that summers are busy and people have already committed to other things. I will also offer a full refund for anybody who unfortunately cannot make the next date.

We strive to have happy customers who ride with us again. I hope this policy meets your expectations for customer service.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom