MotoGP Portimão | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP Portimão

The old cumulative penalty points system was literally introduced just before MM93 joined the MotoGP class in 2013 because of his behaviour throughout Moto3 and Moto2. He gets a lot of flak because he's instigated a lot of incidents. I liked the penalty point system because it really did objectively identify the most frequent offenders.

It’s because he has done this before several times. More so than any other modern rider that I can think of off the top of my head.
Darryn Binder was giving MM93 a good run for his money in the reckless aggression category throughout his Moto3 career, but Darryn really cleaned up his act. Someone sat him down and talked to him and/or the penalties actually started to work.

The old cumulative penalty points system was literally introduced just before MM93 joined the MotoGP class in 2013 because of his behaviour throughout Moto3 and Moto2. He gets a lot of flak because he's instigated a lot of incidents.
This ^

To get to the front and stay there, risks are taken , if it works your a hero for a day, when it doesnt your the villian.

No, sometimes even if it works, you're still a villain.

At the end of the day a dick is a dick.

Besides all this, Marquez came out as the biggest loser here. He not only lost 25 crucial points, hurt another rider, and got a penalty, but he also fractured his arm, which will force him out of the next race.
Nevertheless, i hope he recovers and returns to the grid quickly
Let's go Marquez regardless the criticism you're the best in the motogp field!

Besides all this, Marquez came out as the biggest loser here. He not only lost 25 crucial points, hurt another rider, and got a penalty, but he also fractured his arm, which will force him out of the next race.
Nevertheless, i hope he recovers and returns to the grid quickly
Let's go Marquez regardless the criticism you're the best in the motogp field!
I think it’s only his thumb, actually, so he’ll be back for Austin I’m sure.

Sometimes his ambition outweighs his talent 😂

Back
Top Bottom