MotoGP 2018 | Page 109 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Ok, UK and Fremont are now up and fully sync'd! When I start the stream on montrealssd (toronto) it will automatically sync to uk and fremont!

uk.server.com
fremont.server.com

Test which server gets you the best speed so you can use that server for all of the weekend.

Any problems let me know.

Ok, UK and Fremont are now up and fully sync'd! When I start the stream on montrealssd (toronto) it will automatically sync to uk and fremont!

uk.server.com
fremont.server.com

Test which server gets you the best speed so you can use that server for all of the weekend.

Thanks for your efforts, Johncruiser. My question is that I used to use the links that you have ever sent to me. How do I know when I click that links then I am sync'd with one of UK or Fremont?

Thanks for your efforts, Johncruiser. My question is that I used to use the links that you have ever sent to me. How do I know when I click that links then I am sync'd with one of UK or Fremont?
Basically the links I sent you before were "montrealssd.TheServerName.com" so you just change the front of it from montrealssd to either uk or fremont (i.e. uk.ThesServerName.com) and you're good to go!

If you need more help let me know and I'll send you over actual links.

Basically the links I sent you before were "montrealssd.TheServerName.com" so you just change the front of it from montrealssd to either uk or fremont (i.e. uk.ThesServerName.com) and you're good to go!

If you need more help let me know and I'll send you over actual links.
Hi Johncruiser, I've just successfully accessed them. Once again, thank you.

MotoGP Round 05 - BMW M Grand Prix of Styria - Red Bull Ring - AUSTRIA - 21 Aug - 23 Aug

Free Practice One (FP1) is now LIVE STREAMING in 1080p50, 720p50 and 360p50HQ in MontrealSSD (Toronto), Fremont and UK!

There probably won't be an announcement before FP2.

As always, ENJOY!

MotoGP Round 05 - BMW M Grand Prix of Styria - Red Bull Ring - AUSTRIA - 21 Aug - 23 Aug

Free Practice Three (FP3) is now LIVE STREAMING in 1080p50, 720p50 and 360p50HQ in MontrealSSD (Toronto), Fremont and UK!

Server timestamp approx 08:11

There probably won't be an announcement before Quali or Post-Quali PC.

As always, ENJOY!

Qualifying (QP) is now LIVE STREAMING in 1080p50, 720p50 and 360p50HQ in MontrealSSD (Toronto), Fremont and UK!

Server timestamp approx 11:00

There probably won't be an announcement before the Post-Quali PC.

As always, ENJOY!

Is there a different link for the UK server? If so would it be possible to PM me it? I only have the Montreal one, thanks :)

EDIT: I think I figured it out ;) just use UK in the first part of the link? Cheers

UK server worked flawlessly for me, helps being based here I guess :)
Thanks as always.
--------------------
Same as above on my side and i'm not too far from the UK..

Thank You so much for your ongoing hard work..

Pre-Event Press Conference is now LIVE STREAMING in 1080p50, 720p50 and 360p50HQ ONLY on MontrealSSD!

Other servers that I'll try and get sync'd up as soon as possible: uk and fremont

Will post when they are ready.

Nice!!! The UK server will be up this weekend as well but might not be PERMANENT because of the cost.

As always peeps, ENJOY! How absurd is this MotoGP season? :D

John, feel free to PM me with Donation Info as the service your are providing is awesome and i doubt i'm the only one
that would like to give back to the cause..

uk.server.com
fremont.server.com

One last thing,, i know your overstretched at the moment but is there any chance you could Stop the AutoPlay of the stream as it leads you to the present upload point when you load the page at the beginning.. Can be changed easily enough - Link

Once again Many thanks for all the hard work you do on the Races..

Best Regards..

EDIT: I think I figured it out ;) just use UK in the first part of the link? Cheers
You got it, nice work! As you found out just swap the word "montrealssd" with "uk" in the link.

--------------------
Same as above on my side and i'm not too far from the UK..
Thank You so much for your ongoing hard work..
I had tons of viewers on the UK server for Qualifying, looks like it's providing really nice speed for everyone.

John, feel free to PM me with Donation Info as the service your are providing is awesome and i doubt i'm the only one that would like to give back to the cause..
Sent you PM. and thanks so much in advance! I receive a lot of small donations from tons of people which really helps out. It's not that I can't afford to pay for the servers but I like to run this as a revenue neutral service.

One last thing,, i know your overstretched at the moment but is there any chance you could Stop the AutoPlay of the stream as it leads you to the present upload point when you load the page at the beginning.. Can be changed easily enough - Link
Holy sugar, never knew FluidPlayer had a Player Builder! That would have saved hours and hours of work :( I disabled the autoplay feature as you weren't the only one to complain about it! People that opened the link in the middle of the race would get spoilers while they were trying to figure out where to skip back to.

I also disabled the thumbnail video preview (as that could be a spoiler as well) using "posterImage" :)

I'll see everyone for the race tonight! It's going to be insane for sure, hopefully a little rain to mix it up even more!

Pre-Race Warm Up (WUP) is now LIVE STREAMING in 1080p50, 720p50 and 360p50HQ in MontrealSSD (Toronto), Fremont and UK!

Server timestamp approx 16:18

There probably won't be an announcement before the Race or Post-Race PC.

As always, ENJOY!

RACES are now LIVE STREAMING in 1080p50, 720p50 and 360p50HQ in MontrealSSD (Toronto), Fremont and UK!

Server timestamp approx 17:51

There probably won't be an announcement before the Post-Race PC.

As always, ENJOY!

Back
Top Bottom