MotoGP 2018 | Page 100 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Does it affect to our connection? It is slower than last year. It is always 'loading' in my connection. Ot maybe my internet connection is still in the worst performance.

Does it affect to our connection? It is slower than last year. It is always 'loading' in my connection. Ot maybe my internet connection is still in the worst performance.
Make sure you clear your browser cache. Are you using a computer with Chrome browser and the HLS Playback plugin? The streams are at the same bitrate as last year so it shouldn't need a faster connection but the server has moved from Montreal, Canada to Dallas, TX so your route to the new location might be slower.

Anyone can pm the links please! thank you!
Sent!

Moto3 FP1 is now LIVE STREAMING in 1080p50 and 720p50!

Timestamp of start: 03:57

There will be no announcement before any other events today and I'll be sleeping/working so won't be able to babysit it, GOOD LUCK! Hopefully the new software works flawless for ya.
Thanx John! Everything look great!
Sooooo good to have racing back, and this year gonna be a killer one!

Hello, where can I find the server, please?
Links sent!

I watched the stream from work today, wow, super flawless! Love the new software :) Doesn't matter if my internet goes down, computer blue screens, etc. it'll still stream perfect! Not sure if it would automatically recover if the MotoGP .com server went down/up but we'll cross that bridge when we get there :)

I'm working on cleaning up the server and will update the first post with correct timestamps for todays events and the start of tomorrow events.

Most likely I'll have to remove Test ATF/PC/FP1/FP2 after qualifying finishes tomorrow (due to space restrictions).

Current server timestamps as of 7:35PM 2020-07-17:

hr:min
Jerez Test After The Flag - 00:00
MotoE Press Conference - 01:19
MotoGP Pre-Press Conference - 01:47
MotoGP Press Conference - 02:13
MotoE and MotoGP bike photos? 02:59
Moto3 FP1 - 03:57
MotoGP FP1 - 04:48
Moto2 FP1 - 05:52
Moto3 FP2 - 08:12
MotoGP FP2 - 09:04
Moto2 FP2 - 10:08
Moto3 FP3 - 10:53 (when it streams)

Last edited:
Hi John, thanks for your great effort

Btw, is the live stream link has been changed? May I have the latest one?

Thanks

I think I found an old link but you can send it anyway if it's not too much trouble. Thanks, John, for all your hard work!

Moto3 FP3 is now LIVE STREAMING in FLAWLESS 1080p50 AND 720p50!

Server timestamp: 10:53

**NOTE: When FP4 starts I will have to erase ATF/FP1/FP2 from the server to make space, so make sure you get those watched before tomorrow morning.

As always, ENJOY!

Moto3 FP3 is now LIVE STREAMING in FLAWLESS 1080p50 AND 720p50!

Server timestamp: 10:53

**NOTE: When FP4 starts I will have to erase ATF/FP1/FP2 from the server to make space, so make sure you get those watched before tomorrow morning.

As always, ENJOY!
Hi John! Are there updated links? I have never been able to make it work in spite of having the HLS extension added. It always begins from the start of the stream, never live. Any help? Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Hi John,
Could you send me the link?
Thank you for the awesome job your doing.

Back
Top Bottom