MotoGP 2018 | Page 99 | GTAMotorcycle.com

MotoGP 2018

Server should be back up and working, same links as usual. You can test the 720p and 1080p live links, I have a few minutes of the movie on there and it should live stream. Please test it for me before tomorrow and let me know if both stream smooth please:

720p: /Live720/mystream/index.m3u8
1080p: /Live/mystream/index.m3u8

Good luck!

Server should be back up and working, same links as usual. You can test the 720p and 1080p live links, I have a few minutes of the movie on there and it should live stream. Please test it for me before tomorrow and let me know if both stream smooth please:

720p: /Live720/mystream/index.m3u8
1080p: /Live/mystream/index.m3u8

Good luck!
Hi Johnscruiser

Long time!

Looking good with both servers. (what is it? Laguna seca?)

Looking forward for a race weekend.

Regards

EreEle

Holy balls!!!!
I just realized they have a test day tonight, i came here reaaaaaally quick and stuff it's already testing!!!
Both MotoGp links work killer!! Thank you so much!!
Hope you have time to upload after the flag for that.
You made my day!

Jerez MotoGP Official Test - MotoGP SHOW (ATF/After The Flag) is now LIVE STREAMING in both 720p and 1080p.

If 1080p is messy try 720p instead, looks like the MotoGP .com server is getting overloaded, lol.

IF YOU STILL SEE THE MOVIE ON THE LIVE LINK CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE!

Well, figured out the problem, they are streaming at 50fps instead of 25fps like last year! Looks like my software doesn't like streaming at 50fps :( Working on solutions now...
Wh
Jerez MotoGP Official Test - MotoGP SHOW (ATF/After The Flag) is now LIVE STREAMING in both 720p and 1080p.

If 1080p is messy try 720p instead, looks like the MotoGP .com server is getting overloaded, lol.

IF YOU STILL SEE THE MOVIE ON THE LIVE LINK CLEAR YOUR BROWSER CACHE!
where can i find the server url?

Hi all, I would like to watch motogp free practices tomorrow, but the links John provided for 2019 season seem not to work anymore (one, "feral", is down and the other one doesn't have the live screen anymore). Could anyone be so kind to PM me the new links? I thank you in advance!
Thanks for your hard work, delivering a pure quality service, John. I hope I can follow the upcoming season as well!

Ok folks, purchased some brand new capture software that appears to work flawless at 50fps and bought a huge/super fast (expensive, lol) hard drive for my computer for the captures (2TB NVMe SSD, fastest one on the planet). I re-captured all of the event so far with the new software and it's currently uploading now to the server, looks extra clean other than some missing segments on the MotoGP .com server, that I can't help.

Approx timestamps are as follows (the capture software spits these out, didn't check them on the live stream):

Jerez Test After The Flag - 00:00
MotoE Press Conference - 01:19
MotoGP Pre-Press Conference - 01:47
MotoGP Press Conference - 02:13
MotoE and MotoGP bike photos? 02:59
Moto 3 FP1 - 03:57 (when it streams)

where can i find the server url?
Sent you links.

Hi all, I would like to watch motogp free practices tomorrow, but the links John provided for 2019 season seem not to work anymore (one, "feral", is down and the other one doesn't have the live screen anymore). Could anyone be so kind to PM me the new links? I thank you in advance!
Thanks for your hard work, delivering a pure quality service, John. I hope I can follow the upcoming season as well!
The page that used to have the live view screen has all the info that you need. Sent you a PM with more info. You have to use Chrome browser with the HLS Playback plugin installed then click the .m3u8 links and it should play super nice.

Any problems let me know.

Hi John, thanks for your great effort

Btw, is the live stream link has been changed? May I have the latest one?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom