Moto GP NOT | GTAMotorcycle.com

Moto GP NOT

You are in the same situation I was like 15 years ago when that McBride's Honda dealership closed on Dundas St W in Toronto, I had like $240 worth of ordered parts from Japan for my Honda NX and then when I was supposed to pick them up the doors were shut down and the inventory gone.

I missed that salesman "Cameron", wondered what happened to him.

Cameron moved to Kokomo with 240.00 to his name and opened a bar on the beach

I'd like to have motorcycle roadracing continue on the other side of this virus, as opposed to going bankrupt (and contributed to that by having to give me a refund). I'm okay with having contributed 100 euro or whatever it was to keep it going.

I wonder if the same thing is going to happen to Daytona Motor Sports on Steeles Ave W and Pine Valley Drive, their doors are closed and a poster babbles something about Covid-19 and to call a 905 phone number for a 1-to-1 appointment to shop the store. I have been calling that number like 3 days and they never answered, nice way to survive the virus lockdown there Daytona. I had no choice but to order through Amazon for motorcycle peripherals.

They are still trying to get the session going, unless they completely cancel it I would not expect a refund, I am in the same boat with WSB.

I'd like to have motorcycle roadracing continue on the other side of this virus, as opposed to going bankrupt (and contributed to that by having to give me a refund). I'm okay with having contributed 100 euro or whatever it was to keep it going.

This. I don't know how well Dorna is doing financially but moto racing seems like a tough, super niche market. They put out a hell of a product and I'm happy to send them a couple hundred bucks a year to keep them going.

This. I don't know how well Dorna is doing financially but moto racing seems like a tough, super niche market. They put out a hell of a product and I'm happy to send them a couple hundred bucks a year to keep them going.
Same here but Dorna is not a charity, if they don't deliver the content that we payed for they need to return the money. MotoGP subscription is expensive.

Back
Top Bottom